Student Profile #2 - Fearne Lavender

Age: 15

Birthday: Nouma 16th

Gender: Female

Blood Type: O Positive

Grade: Year 1

Homeroom Class: Class No. 7

School House: Undeclared

Dominant Hand: Right

Nationality: Incantian

Ethnicity: Incantian

Social Status: Fourth Cule

Faith: Ruenism

Veiled Guardian: Fairy

Occupation: Novice Sorcerer of Glyph Academy/Medical Mage Prodigy

Likes:-

- Gardening

- Animals

- Nature

Dislikes:-

- Spicy Food

- Violence

- Ghosts

Notable Traits:-

- Caring

- Knowledgeable 

- Diffident

- Pacifistic

- Clumsy

Background: A relatively kind and open-minded girl hailing from the countryside city of Edelgard. Her caring personality makes it easy for people to get along with her, however, she is known for being somewhat of a clutz, much to her own chagrin. She also cares greatly for her pet veladora snaptrapper Gulp, and adamantly refuses to leave town without him

Like her adoptive parents, she has plans on becoming a Medical Mage herself one day. She hopes that graduating from Glyph Academy will help her in accomplishing that goal, although, due to a magic-related incident in her past, she has grown somewhat reluctant about casting advanced-level spells, and has since developed an inherent fear of treating people with healing magic.

Magic and Spells:-

- Primary Magic

Iraitus: A simple combat spell Fearne learned during her Spellcasting lessons at Glyph Academy. Fearne shoots a concentrated projectile of magic out of her wand; it is particularly useful for hitting targets from a distance.

- Plant Magic

Flosero: The first spell Fearne ever learned, taught to her by her mother Thea. By casting it, Fearne is able to make any flower within her immediate proximity to blossom. She mainly uses it to decorate her bracelet, also given to her by Thea.

Viri Scuto: A spell mainly used for defensive purposes. Fearne is able to summon a wall of vines strong enough to withstand the power of most basic-leveled spells, and even quite a number of advanced spells. It can also be used to capture/restrain a target by entangling it in vines.

Flore Veladora: A spell she learned after studying with her mother Shirley in their gardens. Fearne can summon a group of giant veladora snaptrappers; useful for both attacking and capturing her targets.

Flore Sanseria: A spell in which Fearne summons a group of dandelions and has them simultaneously disperse their seeds. Useful for evasive purposes; it makes for a good diversion.

Flore Spinax: An advanced-level attack spell wherein Fearne summons a ginormous, black-colored briar, useful for both offensive and defensive means. Due to an incident in her past, Fearne adamantly refuses to cast it, not until she thinks she's capable of handling the spell.

- Abjuration

Synatus: A basic healing spell. Fearne radiates light from her wand that is capable of mending minor injuries and ailments.

 Fearne radiates light from her wand that is capable of mending minor injuries and ailments