Student Profile #5 - Adeline Griffith

Age: 15

Birthday: Hulor 30th

Gender: Female

Blood Type: AB Positive

Grade: Year 1

Homeroom Class: Class No. 7

School House: Undeclared

Dominant Hand: Right

Nationality: Incantian

Ethnicity: Incantian

Social Status: Second Cule

Faith: Ruenism

Veiled Guardian: Icebird

Occupation: Novice Sorcerer of Glyph Academy

Likes:-

- Meditating

- People with strong convictions

- Strawberry Cake

Dislikes:-

- Malefaction

- The Arcanum

- Insects

Notable Traits:-

- Confident

- Intelligent

- Refined

- Prudent

- Dedicated

Background: Some say that Adeline Griffith bears an uncanny resemblance to her mother, both in appearance and magical prowess. She was born into a prestigious family, with her father holding a distinguished position in the military and her mother being a well-regarded Professional Sorcerer. And from a young age, Adeline has been burdened with high expectations, owing to her family's reputation and her inherent aptitude for the mystic arts.

Earning the alias "Glacial Girl" from her constant victories in the Junior Socerer's Gauntlet, Adeline had proved herself relatively quickly to be an excellent novice mage, and the girl always dreamed of joining the military as a Combat Mage herself. However, after witnessing the horrific murder of her mother, Adeline developed a strong sense of justice as well as a powerful hatred for those who would dare break the law. She enrolled in Glyph Academy not only to surpass her father as a Combat Mage but also to honor the memory of her mother.

Magic and Spells:-

- Primary Magic

Iraitus: A simple combat spell Adeline mastered at the age of five. Adeline shoots a blast of strong magical energy out of her wand, though it has since proven obsolete as she began learning more advanced forms of magic.

- Ice Magic

Caelum: A basic Ice Magic spell. Adeline shoots a bolt of energy out of her wand that freezes her target in a block of steaming ice upon contact. It is Adeline's signature spell, and she has won many a duel with only needing to cast it once. 

Cael Erara: A basic Ice Magic Spell. Adeline fires multiple energy rays out of her wand that freezes anything upon impact. Is useful for attacking numerous enemies at once.

Cael Crustas: A basic Ice Magic spell used for defensive purposes. Adeline generates a sturdy cocoon of ice around herself. However, it does come at a cost—she will remain trapped inside until she deactivates the spell, essentially making her momentarily immobile. 

Cael Obil: An advanced Ice Magic spell used for defensive purposes. Adeline creates a massive wall of ice capable of protecting everything behind it. It is especially useful for combatting foes stronger than the average mage. 

Geluma Arx: An advanced Ice Magic spell. Focusing her Essence, Adeline can summon a titanic column of ice out of the ground, imprisoning anybody within the general vicinity inside of it. 

Geluma Resilias: An advanced Ice Magic spell and the most potent spell Adeline has mastered thus far. Adeline discharges a destructive beam of concentrated ice energy capable of inflicting massive damage on her target. However, it requires a large sum of Essence. Thus, Adeline can only cast the spell once a day.