Student Profile #4 - Kliff Dresden

Age: 15

Birthday: Zylum 21st

Gender: Male

Blood Type: A Negative

Grade: Year 1

Homeroom Class: Class No. 7

School House: Undeclared

Dominant Hand: Right

Nationality: Incantian

Ethnicity: Incantian

Social Status: Second Cule

Faith: Ruenism

Veiled Guardian: Dragon

Occupation: Novice Sorcerer of Glyph Academy/Apprentice Wandsmith

Likes:-

- Studying

- Categorizing different kinds of wands

- Icecream

Dislikes:-

- Underperforming

- Injustice

- Fire

Notable Traits:-

- Perfectionist

- Guileful

- Passionate

- Ambitious

- Skeptical

Background: A young mage from the famous and well-respected House Dresden. He is the sole heir to a thriving wand-making enterprise that his family has owned for generations. Growing up, he was told tales by his mother about Ark Regaleo, the strongest sorcerer in history. The man that changed Incante. And since then, he has made it his purpose to be as great a sorcerer as he was. 

However, on a fateful night, when young Kliff was made responsible for a travesty he had little control over—earning him the cruel epithet "The Pyre"—he would lose not only a childhood friend but also the faith and admiration he harbored towards noble society as a whole. He attends Glyph Academy now because he believes it's his personal mission to use his magic to save a world gone corrupt, just like Ark Regaleo would have.

Magic and Spells:-

- Primary Magic

Iraitus: A simple combat spell Kliff mastered during his apprenticeship under Autumn. Kliff shoots a blast of magic energy from his wand. Kliff, however, rarely finds the need to cast it.

- Fire Magic

Ignax: A basic-level Fire Magic spell. Kliff launches a sizeable fireball out of his wand that can be used to hit targets from a distance. It is Kliff's signature spell. 

Ignaxius: A basic-level Fire Magic spell. Kliff shoots multiple balls of fire out of his wand. Is useful for hitting numerous targets at once.

Igralus: A spell involving Kliff releasing a ribbon of fire out of his wand. It isn't used for offensive purposes so much as it makes for a great diversion. 

Flam: A simple fire spell taught to most novices. Kliff can create a small ball of fire that can brighten an environment and can also act as a dependable heat source. It is the first spell Kliff mastered.

Drakorus: A destructive Fire Magic spell in which Kliff releases a powerful stream of concentrated fire that can easily obliterate all targets within a wide perimeter. Kliff often has to regulate his Essence output when casting this spell out of reluctance that he might inadvertently kill his foes. 

Calorae: A unique Fire Magic spell in which Kliff shoots a projectile out of his wand that can lock onto his target's magical signature. The projectile won't disappear until it meets its mark. 

Orde Igna: The strongest spell in Kliff's arsenal. Kliff discharges a bolt of crimson-colored energy at a target which then ignites into a massive explosion. Due to the large amount of Essence required to cast it, as well as the large-scale destruction it causes, Kliff uses this spell sparingly.

 Due to the large amount of Essence required to cast it, as well as the large-scale destruction it causes, Kliff uses this spell sparingly