18

Michael stopped for a second. Mr. Cruz took this as an opportunity to run. He dropped everything, his keys, his cleaning supplies, and anything he was holding. He ran and didn't look back. He turned the corner and pressed an emergency button, causing an alarm to turn on. The loud ringing and red lights took over the whole facility, causing panic amongst the few workers in the building.

Michael's rampage got worse. Any living being would come out dead. The white walls turned into a shade of red. Not everyone made it out the building.

After Mr. Cruz safely evacuated the building, he immediately called Dr. Loomis, informing him about Michael's old nurse, his escape, and the on going massacre. The peaceful night (Y/n) thought he was going to have turned into pure chaos.

(Y/n) fell asleep on the couch. The dim light source coming from the TV illuminated the room. He softly snored, drool coming out his mouth. Suddenly, an aggressive knock came from the front door. (Y/n)'s body immediately jolted up, waking him up in an instant. He looked around, confused, before wiping the drool away. "What the fuck?" He said to himself before looking at the clock next to the coffee table. 2:34 am. With an annoyed expression, he slightly opened the curtain, peeking towards the door. He saw a man, a very familiar one. It was Dr. Loomis. (Y/n) immediately got up and opened the door. "Dr. Loomis?" He said. Dr. Loomis noticed the state (Y/n) was in. "I'm sorry for the sudden visit". He said. (Y/n) shot a confused glance, "it's two in the morning. What happened?". (Y/n) lived back in the city, and Dr. Loomis lived in a neighborhood closer to the facility. The drive wasn't easy. "Do you wanna come in?" (Y/n) offered, opening the door more. "Why thank you". Both of them sat down on the couch, the lamp now being turned on. "So what's up?". "It's about Michael". "What happened?"

"Michael went on a rampage. He killed everyone his eyes laid upon, (Y/n)". The sudden news caused (Y/n)'s eyes to go wide. "Michael struck again". The wave of sadness turned into panic. "Fuck, w-what should we do?" (Y/n) got up from the couch, immediately alarmed and on edge. "I think it's best for you to stay in crowded areas for a few days. I'm not sure what Michael's intentions are, but I know he plans to go on a massacre on Halloween," Dr. Loomis patted (Y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) nodded. "Do you have anywhere you can go to?". (Y/n) didn't have many friends. He only knew a few people, but staying in their place might be awkward. He immediately thought of his mom. "I can stay at my moms place". "Please stay safe (Y/n)". (Y/n) thanked Dr. Loomis before escorting him out.

It was now three in the morning and (Y/n) quickly packed a suitcase to bring to his mothers. He packed some clothes, essentials, and some snacks for the road. He made sure to grab his mail on the way out. He stopped as he saw a letter Michael wrote. His eyes went wide before running back to his house. He couldn't let his mom see that, so he set it down on the coffee table and left. Not wanting to call his mother, he decided to just start driving and explain everything in the afternoon. Besides, he didn't want to worry her.

-

To calm his nerves, (Y/n) played (song name) by (artist name). He felt uneasy, it ignored his feelings once he made it to his mothers place. He already had keys, so he used his to unlock the door, making sure not to make to much noise. He brought his suitcase in, and made sure to lock the door behind him. He immediately crashed on the couch, ignoring it was now five in the morning.

He managed to sleep for a few more hours. At around nine am, he was woken up by the sound of sizzling coming from the kitchen. The smell of eggs and bacon hit his noise, making him instantly stand up. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, looking at the clock before his mother came into frame. "Care to explain?" She said, raising a brow in confusion. (Y/n) nervously laughed, looking at everywhere but her. She sighed, "go clean yourself up. You can explain later". (Y/n) nodded, walking into the bathroom and fixing himself up. After, he walked into the kitchen and sat down on the table. He saw two plates were already served. His mom grabbed some orange juice and poured him a cup before taking her seat. "So what's with the luggage and sudden visit?". (Y/n) nervously smiled. He couldn't just tell her Michael was after him! She doesn't even know about him working with the guy again. "We're going to Hawaii!" "What?"