3

A/N hi guys sorry for the late update but heres a little backstory/filler. As we know this is my imagination and the only character i own would be the once i make like ishanvi and maybe many more in future also this wont be fully based on original mahabharata. Enjoy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Panipat maharishi Vishwamitra, rishivar you have blessed our kingdom today with your presence." Pitashree said "Ayushman bhava." Rishi Vishwamitra blessed us all "rishiVar please come in." pitashree invited him inside we all gathered in courtroom ", Maharaj Vasudev today I have come with a request." Rishivar said " rishivar app yachna Nahi Aadesh dijye me apke Liye Kya kar Sakta hu?" pitashree asked "Maharaj main chahata hu ki ishanvi meri shishya bane and she will have to come to the ashram for her study." Rishi Vishwamitra said "rishivar yeh to hamara sobhagya hain but rishivar she has just returned to us." Mata Rohini said in distress " Maharani your daughter is going to change the whole aryavart she is going to be the great example for the coming yugas and for that she needs the knowledge of scripture and weapons." Rishivar told my mother

I looked at Kanha he nodded his head at me "Ma there are very few women who get this chance and it is matter of few years and when I return, I will not leave you at all." I told her  and it was decided that we will leave the next morning since it was already time for lunch we all had our lunch and  I went to pack for ashram as obvious I could not bring my Royal clothes so I had packed some simple clothes with me and some other essential.

At night I couldn't sleep so I was strolling around when I saw kanha seating on a swing I approached him as I wanted to know about few things before I left "kanha can I talk to you about something? " I asked "sure Jiji you don't have to ask permission from me at all your elder to me. " He said laying his head on my lap. I smiled " Kanha I want to know about Karn did he lie to Lord parshuram about his cast? Did Kunti  bua tell Pandava or even anyone about her eldest son what about Pandava how is their behavior? " I asked him in one go " Are Jiji slow down no karn didn't lie to his guru dev because of lot of many reasons one because here he is close to gandhari ma and seeing his rebellious behavior of going against society rules and fear of his influence mahamahim bhishma asked adirath kaka to send him away forever or he would be punished so when he told this to his family karna took the decision of searching for an impartial guru when he got rejected by 100 gurus he didn't loose his hope he decided to go to bhagwan parahuram.

on his way he helped an old lady who was struggling to push a cart filled with 50 large pots of ghee and milk which she was taking it to a shiv temple to lift the curse that her family was suffering from many generations, this cart had to be pulled by hand and barefooted from her home to the temple without having food and stopping the temple was a day away journey once they reached the temple vrisha was on the brinks of death he had several cuts on his foot and body and he was exhausted due to no break and food for almost a whole day.

Thats when lord shiva appeared and cured him and also lifted the curse from the old ladys family while leaving lord shiva blessed him and told him after his study with his guru on earth he will have to come to Kailash for his remaining training but karna refuse saying he can only accept the knowledge and training if both shiv and Shakti will be his guru as shiv was incomplete without shakti and Shakti was incomplete without shiv so the knowledge also would be incomplete.

Thats how he became shishya to bhagwan parshuram and shiv shakti and many more as for the reason he didn't lie to his guru was because of a dream where he promised someone that he will not lie to his guru for knowledge no matter how many of them reject him.

as for your other question on  kunti bua and Pandava it depends on their fate and their choices." He said since i was satisfied with my question we both went to sleep as tomorrow was going to be very emotional day.