5

While I was waiting for the king to come i found out that his son devansh was secretly helping the people. He did not go against his father because he knew his father won't hesitate to imprison or kill him for going against him. After sometime kosalnaresh was in front of me with his army. "So now a girl is going to fight me don't you now women's are supposed to take care of household and provide us with children not raise wepons." He said " Kosalnaresh mind your words today i am here to give my gurudakshina and free this land from you." I said "gurudakshina hmm lets see for you my army is enough not even army my senapati itself is enough." He said

his senapati came forward and our battle begin and within 2 hours i had defeated him then i fought other maharathis of his army when it came to the soldiers i decided to make them unconscious as they were innocent and i was only here to defeat or if necessary kill their king and not them it was finally the kings time "its been too long you have been shedding blood of innocent on this pious land of lord ram it will end today. " Saying this we started fighting we fought for 8 days straight and on the nineth day was his unfortunate day because he revealed that he had a boon of being killed by the hands of lady born in one yug but brought up in a different yug  with tridev astra knowledge. But what he had not known was that the girl he described was in front of him and by the end of 9 day it marked the end of kosalnaresh.

I woke up the unconscious soldiers and told them that their king was defeated so they can go back to their home and i headed towards the palace where Prince devansh was waiting in entrance. " Welcome o queen to be i know this will sond bad but thank you for ending tyranny of my father on this land. " He said " Thank you Prince devansh but it is not bad if you are saying this out of love for your praja and i will not be the king you will be the king of kosal i only want you to implement some of my rules and rule fairly." I told him.

He was hesitant at first but i convinced him and we started the work of reestablishing the kingdom to its former glory. For beginning we removed all the corrupt minister then we establish the rules aome being abolishment of caste system, every one was going to be equal. Then another one being compulsory primary education for both girls and boys, basic self-defense for women and girls and many more it took us a month and during that month i had gained another younger brother yes i had formed a bond with devansh and he called me jiji. When it came time to leave he was pretty upset but i made him understand that i had other duties to follow and i would come visit him or he can come visit me. I left towards gurujis ashram after a heartfelt goodbye. Once i reached gurujis ashram i told him everything that happened he was happy with all my decision and asked me to stop in avanti on my way back home. I was confused for a moment but i didn't think of it to much and begin my journey the next day.

A/N sorry guys for not updating for so long. I wanted to mention this again that this story is written using purely my imagination orther than the original character and original storyline of mahabharata that i am taking help of. Thank you enjoy.