11

It was finally day where all the kings were going to come here to renew the alliance . but karn had to leave for maghda as he was a new king and it would not be right to leave his kingdom unattended for so long. so he had signed an alliance with avanti before going. 

before he left we spent a lot of time together  we got so close within two days and before he left he confessed his love for me and i confessed to him to. he even asked for my hand in marriage from pitashree before going. 

the marriage was to be held exactly in three weeks from today. the whole day went fine there were some kings who did not like that a women was ruling but alas. we also got invitation for kalapradarshan that will be held in five weeks in hastinapur. i was excited to meet the princes .from tommorow onwards the merriage prepairetion begins. 

time laps

it was finally the day of mehendi .i did my usual morning routine when subhadra entered my room "jiji you ar still not ready you are the bride you have to get ready fast ." she said huffing "are ladli first you take breath look at you are running around like there is fire seat with your jiji for sometime na " i told her "jiji there is no time pitashree and brhata are at the entrance welcoming the guest and your function starts in a thirty minute." she said and helped me to get ready yes guest as in just the family and friends as i didnt want anyone to know yet about the wedding it was going to be suprise so few people were invited not even kunti bua was invited .any way i entered the hall where the function was going to be held everyone was present there subhadra and dushala were giggling about something i sat down in my place and the girl started to apply hena designe. by the time the hena was complete it was time for lunch  i was realy hungry but how was i going to eat as i was thinking of salution a hand came in front of me.

when i looked up i saw kanha standing there with plate of food. "Kanha what are you doing? " I asked
"Jiji let me feed you who knows when i will get to feed you like this again. Now open your mouth. " He said feeding me the first bite and i felt content knowing that the jagatpita was feeding me.

 " He said feeding me the first bite and i felt content knowing that the jagatpita was feeding me

A/n hi guys sorry for the late update and please excuse the spelling mistakes