chapter 2 ; "meeting the heroine.."

"Umm....can you help me here..??" Unknown person said behind us...

We both turned our face to source voice,

'Sh-shit......first heroine already found, I need get out from here.......
Minatozaki sana is dangerous heroine from all I play in game......good luck jungkook.." y/n thought look at her bestfriend beside her...

"S...sorry my friend can help you.... here," y/n said push jungkook...
"Ehh.. what you mean.." jungkook questioning to y/n...
'Jungkook-ya I don't want to dead early.... and this girl is playgirl but she will be loyal to you believe me...' y/n thought giving pitying face to jungkook.
"I need to go, you help her first.." y/n said and about walk away but her hand being grab..

"No.... I need your help though..." sana said grab y/n hand that shocked both latter front her...
"Eh.....you mean y/n help.??" Jungkook said point at y/n who had confuse face plastered at her face then point at herself...
"Y..you need my help..??" Y/n ask sana back...

"Yes....it's kinda umm you know...." sana said holding but doesn't continue her said but she peek it at jungkook time to time...
Make jungkook understand it then look at to his dumb bestfriend..
"Y/n-ah you help her, because she girl and you girl....so you help her." Jungkook said to y/n then shocked the latter...
Jungkook pat y/n shoulder then start make his way to ceremony high school.

"Ehh, wh..what you mean no way you going to hall alone, without me YAH jungkook-ya..!!!" Y/n shout to jungkook then already walk away.... then turned her face to heroine that still holding her hand....
'Urghhh I don't want to die early, should I act cold to this heroine....she going to kill me anyway though...' y/n thought look at the beauty heroine front her...

"Is there anything I can help you..??"
Y/n said with cold tone that make the beauty front her little shock with the tone she receive...
"My....skirt is wet I don't have anything to cover it...." sana said with red face while covering her back...
'Huh....skirt wet, what she mean??' Y/n thought with confuse with sana said but seeing the uncomfortable expression in her face make y/n realised it....
"Let go over there first...." y/n said with cold tone drag sana to trees near with them...

Y/n rummage to her bag looking for something...
Then take it out hoodie from her bag,
"Here.... tie this around your waist, this will cover for it..." y/n said handed it front sana...
"Bu..but this your hoodie it's gonna be dirty....." sana said refusing the hoodie in y/n hand...
'Urrghh, heroine is to kind in this game....let's just finish this fast then I can get away from you guys..' y/n thought..
"Excuse for my rude..." y/n said to Sana..
"Ehh....." sana said with confuse then seeing y/n tie the hoodie around her waist...

"Wa...wait you don't nee..." sana said still want refuse y/n help but the latter already tie it around her waist...
"Done.....you don't have to give it back." Y/n said then try get away from the place but she got stop again when the person grab her bag..
Y/n turned her face look at the heroine behind her...
"My name Minatozaki sana, 11th grade... how about you??" sana ask y/n...
'Wait.....something wrong In here why she telling her name....and I forgot that the heroine one year older then male lead...???' Y/n thought then feel the stare from sana...

"Is there really need to know my name..." y/n ask to sana..
"I need to know name the person help me though..." sana said with pout seeing this by y/n just walk straight to her bestfriend leaving sana alone at there...
"Hmmm so cold....is she change her attitude recently...." sana said to herself then touch the warm hoodie tie around her waist smile at the hoodie...

Y/n who walking with looking for her bestfriend then heard her name being shout...
"Y/n-ah over here...." jungkook shout at y/n then walk toward y/n..
"You dummy, how could you leave me alone..." y/n said to her bestfriend..
"Sorry y/n-ah, but you can't believe this I made new friend here" jungkook said point at person beside he..

'SHIT.....DAMN NO WAY....HE YOUR RIVAL...!!!!' Y/n thought look at to jungkook with shocked face

> end chapter 2 <