chapter 3 ; "villain male..."

'SHIT.....DAMN NO WAY....HE.!!!!' Y/n thought look at to jungkook with shocked face....

"Jungkook-ya th...this is yo..your what..???" Y/n ask again with shock...
'No way he be friend with his own damn tyrant rival.....
there not even in game plot that I played before this....' y/n thought...

"I made new friend and he even senior in our school..." jungkook said giving innocent smile..
"Sorry for my rudeness, I'm Kim tae-hyung 11th grade..." Taehyung said stick out hand and giving boxy smile to y/n...
Y/n grab his hand and bow her head...
"I'm joon y/n, 10th grade new in here..." y/n said with confusedly while jungkook giving bunny smile to both of them...
"So....sunbaenim do you know where the hall is...??" Y/n said to taehyung...
"You don't have to call me sunbaenim just call me hyung, jungkook also call me that..." taehyung said look at jungkook and smile.....
Jungkook nodded his head with bunny smile,

"Okay....hyung, come one y/n-ah taehyung will help us.." jungkook said to y/n..
'Umm....okay this plot is really different it really was... and Don't it suppose the villain is cold why it change to this...??' Y/n thought questioning herself with following both of boy front of her that give sweet atmosphere....

"Here you both sit over there then, you can go straight to class after the ceremony finish..." taehyung said point at seat where 10th grade gathering.
"Thank you hyung, we meet later again.." jungkook said with smile and taehyung nodded his head and start to walk...
Y/n and jungkook take are seat where taehyung point early..
"So you found new friend without me.." y/n said with sulk tone..
"Hahahaha, don't you also find your beauty friend y/n..." jungkook said make y/n shocked...

"What did you just said...??" Y/n ask with confuse...
"I said the girl you help early.....doesn't you make friend with her...??" Jungkook  ask to y/n again..
"I don't want to make any friend...." y/n said sternly..
"Come on y/n, you have to make friend so you not gonna bored or die..." jungkook said to y/n who have the bang  covering her own face then the ceremony was about to start...

"I don't want to.... now let's be quiet the ceremony about to start" y/n said to jungkook...
Then both of them focus to auditorium hall school stage....
Then seeing one of girl walk to microphone in podium with serious expression and smooth movement with perfect school uniform attach in her body...

Then looking to front and open her mouth giving strong voice with genuine smile expression on her face...
'Other heroine make appearance....park ji-hyo, the president of this school many admired at this school.... jungkook also fall for her though, said about him....'
y/n thought then turned her face to side and seeing her bestfriend who almost sleep....
"Ehh....Jungkook-ya don't tell me you sleep now...!??" Y/n said with unbelievable face look at the latter beside she..
"O..of course not...I'm not sleep," jungkook said denying to y/n
'What the heck is wrong with this male lead.....!!' Y/n thought

"Good morning to all new student and teachers, I'm president school of redcrest academy....
On behalf of the entire institution, I would like to extend a warm welcome to all of our new students who have joined us here today. As you embark on this new journey, it is important to remember that you are not alone. We are here to support you and guide you every step of the way." Jihyo said finish giving her speech...

Then in jihyo view she see one girl with bang covering her face and thick glasses who trying to waking up her friend beside her......
'How interesting that person is....' jihyo thought Then seeing the friend turned her face to front and look at her...jihyo tilted her head and give sweet smile to the latter...

'Woahh even this heroine is look beauty If I'm are man hero of this game I might ask her out right away.....you are very lucky jungkook...' y/n thought turned her view to jungkook who almost sleep....

"Yah...wake up it's already done.." y/n said hit jungkook shoulder....
"Oh...already woah I almost sleep..." jungkook said...
"Come on let's get move..." y/n said walking out from hall with jungkook beside she...

"Y/n-ah we at same class in 1-1.... do you know where is it..??" Jungkook said look at y/n...
"I don't even know where we are....."
y/n said look at jungkook...

"Are we gonna late on first day on school....." jungkook said then y/n nodded her head..
"I guess so.....how about we ask someone for help.." y/n said look at jungkook then he about to say something both of them heard familiar voice...
"Ahh hoodie girl, there you are..." familiar voice from their back y/n turned her face to back...

"Y/n-ah it's the permhhhh..."jungkook about to continue his word but got stop by y/n by cover his mouth...
"Don't said anything and let's get away from here..." y/n said try to walk away but Sana move to front of them with pout face look at y/n...

"Yah, you still doesn't tell your name to me, hmph.." sana said to y/n, jungkook look at his friend then take y/n hand...
"Her name is joon y/n and I'm her childhood friend jeon jungkook.." jungkook said with bunny smile...
"Joon y/n thank you for this hoodie I gonna give it tomorrow okay..." sana said with smile...
"I don't need it....so please step aside we need to class now..." y/n said with cold tone about to move away but jungkook grab her bag...

"Umm sorry about her.., but can you help us to class 1-1 we have lost in this school..." jungkook said holding the back...
"Is that so...of course I can help both of you here follow me..." sana said giving sweet smile...jungkook nodded his head and drag y/n...

'Tchh heroine is annoying.... isn't this person try to get close to me so she can ask me help for get jungkook...' y/n thought annoyed at the beauty front of her....

> end chapter 3 <