chapter 20 : "request....?"

Author wolf...: ahem ahem for all kindness reader...
today you can press vote button at this chapter........

And don't forget stream twiceI GOT YOU new mv 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

I GOT YOU new mv 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

   "Uh nothing.......wai-wait is I heard Jeongyeon sunbae call me......byee." y/n run out from locker room..

       Y/n arrived to basketball court then catch her breath.
       "Phew.......I'm safe again nice" y/n said in low tone, y/n caught off guard feel hand hold her shoulder. Y/n turned around with shock face.
      "Oh y/n.....ah sorry I don't do it on purpose" Jeongyeon ask with worried seeing the latter suprise by her approach.
       "No.....no it's okay don't worry my soul still at my body..." y/n hold her heart that almost fly away from her body.

       "Then let's warm up first, I help you..." Jeongyeon smile gently stretching herself, then secretly her jersey lift up are bit, exposed her white skin...
     'Damn.......WAIT WHAT YOON Y/N WHAT THE HECK YOU LOOK AT...I'm straight, I'm straight....I'm straight...' y/n thought seeing Jeongyeon stretch front her eyes y/n look away change the view front of her,

     that accidentally make her eyes stare to cheerleader club.
    Y/n state inside her body all being chaos seeing nayeon in cheerleader outfit sit at bench resting herself.
   Nayeon feel are stare she look toward the latter standing at court basketball stare at her direction, remembering what y/n do to her earlier blush spread through her face.
      "Fuck you.......Hmph!!!" Nayeon said with anger tone give middle finger to
y/n then stomp away out from gym.

   'What the heck YOU GRUMPY PERSON IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I GET BLACKMAIL.....!!!' Y/n thought with anger seeing nayeon action.
     "Y/n I'm here.....where are you look at..." Jeongyeon ask try to get y/n attention.
     "Oh......sorry sunbaenim, let's stretch together.." y/n turned her view back to Jeongyeon.
      "How about I teach you how to have  perfect stance to shoot this ball" Jeongyeon hold basketball look at y/n with smile..
      "Then I definitely down at it..." y/n smile widened tie her hair excitedly.

    "Firstly take this ball.." Jeongyeon give the ball to y/n then walk to the latter back then hold both latter hand.
     "Uh...........?????????" Y/n stunned feel warm breath spread at her neck.
      'Wh-what in the world happened in here....and this position kinda familiar to me.................hieekkkkkkkkkk' y/n thought shiver up heard whispered at her ear.
       "Focus at the hoop.......just ignore another thought at your mind" Jeongyeon whisper then slowly move her hand to y/n elbow correctly aligned it..
       'WAIT....WAIT...WAIT WHERE YOUR HAND MOVE TO........!!!' Y/n thought with shout feel Jeongyeon hand slide slowly from y/n hand to down her waist, Jeongyeon slightly grip are bit at y/n waist.
      "Y/n what I should do make you only look at me......" Jeongyeon whisper to
Y/n ears make the latter shiver again then y/n jaw dropped feel wet and warm around her ears.
      'SHE LICK MY EARS WHAT THE HECKKKKKKKKKKKK'  y/n thought with suprise then snap back to reality after  hearing cold tone.

     "Yoon y/n what are you doing with Jeongyeon.....!?" Tzuyu give cold glare seeing both their position.
Jeongyeon step back with sweet smile plastered at her face.
      "Well I teach y/n how to have perfect stance to shoot the ball" Jeongyeon said with smile at tzuyu.

       "..........................????!!!!" Meanwhile  y/n tense up feel the lick in her ears plus with cold glare she receive from tzuyu her throat tightening couldn't say anything.
       "It's doesn't look like that in my eyes.....!?" Tzuyu Furrowed her eyebrow.
       "Well it was.........hmm" Jeongyeon about to continue answer it but cut off
       "Captain need some help in here....!!" One of student call for Jeongyeon.

      "Need to go first...." Jeongyeon said jog to student call for her.
     'FUCK.......she leave me with this devil no way.....!!!' Y/n cursed stare at her feet with sweating feel she really screw up.
     "You.....do you doesn't have manner front of your sunbaenim.." tzuyu glare at y/n..
   Then y/n lift her head blink her eyes pretending rub her eyes.
     "Haha..haha......sunbae I'm sorry my eyes got something in it so..........huh.."
Y/n stop from continue her word feel her hand gently being hold.

     "If you do that it will be more worse....I help you blow it..." tzuyu lean towards the latter face. Y/n quickly take step backwards let it awkward laugh.
      "Ahaha.....hahaha..... WOAH OHH I can see it now...." y/n nervously look surround her then seeing jungkook and taehyung running around the court.
Y/n added again nervously.

    " Wait is that JUNGKOOK-AHHH......!!" Y/n shout happily sprint toward both of them.
    "Huh.......who call for me.......
y/nAHHHH..!!" Jungkook look behind seeing y/n sprint toward him then hold jungkook hand running more fastest.

  Few minute later y/n drained her energy by running around the hall gym with jungkook beside her look like soul leaving his body.
      "Y...you.....y/n-ah WHAT THE HECK JUST YOU RUNNING FOR....!!" Jungkook look at y/n.
      "Well.....I buy you something delicious at home later..." y/n feel glad that she see jungkook early, if not for jungkook she might die with all the crazy heroine.
     "Well you can't.........you said you going out with someone later though" jungkook said innocently then added again.
      "Say about that......our school club already end though"
      'FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK.........I FORGOT ABOUT THAT.......!!!' Y/n curse, her mood change to gloomy.

   "Well let's change clothes first..... and I can walk home with hyung.." jungkook said happily while y/n just with her miserable thought..
     After peacefully change clothes Jungkook and y/n.
    "Then I meet you at home later and message me if anything happen..." jungkook said walk home with taehyung, y/n just wave her hand and nodded are bit,
Then standing near the gate school, take her phone out scroll to social media.

      'I can't believe......I got blackmailed, right isn't this same like plot scene game I played......Huh' y/n thought.
      "Wait plot game I played............huh what this I can't remember it.." y/n mumble by herself then hear Familiar voice front of her y/n lift her head.
     "Long waiting for me....." mina standing front y/n.
      "No......why you ask me to wait for you....?" Y/n said in cold tone furrowed her eyebrow.

     "Well it's my request for today.....and please inform your halmeoni to sleep at your house friend tonight.." mina said elegantly tuck her hair
     "Huh....wait sleep where...!!??" Y/n ask with confuse.
    Mina walk out from school gate while y/n follow mina from behind seeing luxury black car.
      Then old man get it out from the car opened car door for mina.

       "Wait where are we going....??" Y/n stare at mina who already get in to car.
      "One more question then this picture will definitely be the posture whole our school wall.." mina said with cold tone glare at y/n..

End chap 20...