chapter 18

"Eh........!!!?" Y/n stunned by chaeyoung action that suddenly hug her. Tightly embrace y/n,
         "Y/n..............................

      "Unnie.............??" Y/n confused look at chaeyoung already hug her tightly
       "Stop call me that..............." chaeyoung whisper in low tone,
      "Unnie did you say something....??" Y/n with confusion ask at chaeyoung.
The small latter lift her head up still embrace y/n body with blush plastered at face..
         "Chaeyoung Call me that,......you can drop unnie already......."
     Y/n stunned by sudden request, y/n stare intently to chaeyoung

        "Bu-but unnie is older then me so....... I nor-normal....ehh" y/n stunned seeing tear perform from chaeyoung eyes
       "Y..y/n-ah call me chaeyoung please...call me th..that"
Chaeyoung tightly grip her hand that hugging y/n, with trembly..
      'Wh..what is happening in here.....................but seeing this girl cry really make me look like are bad person in here....' y/n thought feel the tremble hand griping at her shirt.

     "We-well......gulp...chaeyoung-nie let's dry hair first....." y/n with struggle at her own word.
      Chaeyoung expression change to bright smile at her face.
     "Yep....y/n-ah help me dry my hair...." chaeyoung handed the hair dryer to y/n then walk out from bathroom, sit obediently at bed. Y/n look at the hair dryer at her hand with confuse, but still follow chaeyoung request.
       "Then let me help you....." y/n turn on the hair dryer with nice and warm temperature,

The room filled with hair dryer noise with both of them didn't say any word.
      'This......weird I don't know why but I didn't believe it I call her chaeyoung-nie.............it feel like I familiar with that name, it more like the previous owner this body familiar with this heroine..........' y/n snapped her thought feel her hand being grab,
       "Oh......." y/n consciously turn off the hair dryer. Chaeyoung turned around face front y/n.
       "My hair done already......it's not  wet anymore, thanks to y/n-ah" chaeyoung chuckle are bit,
       "Oh....um th-then I go sl..sleep" y/n stand up from bed with her word scattered feel her mind going blank by chaeyoung visual in short distance,
        'I need run........no take are breath this heroine visual is to much...' y/n thought

       "Where you going.......?" Chaeyoung grab y/n hand with little confuse.
       "Oh....that I'm going to sleep..." y/n answered chaeyoung question with confuse.
      "Where........??" Chaeyoung ask again   furrowed her eyebrow.

       "I sleep at floor and going to take futon first before I sleep........is there any problem about it...??" Y/n tilt her head with confusion....
        "Sleep at bed..............with me." Chaeyoung flustered are bit still holding y/n hand.
         "Huh....................??" Y/n stunned by chaeyoung word.
         "Sleep at bed with me......" chaeyoung repeat her word again.           
              "Huh................" y/n repeated her word  again, make chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrow.

        "Sleep with me at this bed stop make me repeat my word again..." chaeyoung pull y/n hand, slightly make the latter lost balance, y/n fall to bed.
       "W.....wait I can just sleep at floor you don't need to worry about it.."
     Y/n try to get up from bed then being stop by chaeyoung clinging at her body wrapped her hand at y/n neck.
         "No...........sleep with me" chaeyoung sternly said wrapped her leg at y/n body.
         'WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL.......!!!! No calm down this normal... they definitely need getting close to me first then get jungkook back and let just me achieve what it feel went get are
Girl friend with me......' y/n thought then remember another way she can escape from this bed..

      "Then should we turn the light off first......" y/n happily turned to chaeyoung.
        "Oh............" Both of them unison at same time seeing their face already incredibly close to each other.
Y/n face who few inches at chaeyoung face.
      'Ah...........she had are mole down her lips......' y/n thought unconsciously her hand touch the mole at chaeyoung face gently caressing.
       "Y/n-ah....." Chaeyoung hold y/n hand that touching her face with reddish cheek, the latter snapped to reality seeing chaeyoung face with furrowed eyebrow.