chapter-6

Arjun pov--

It's almost 2am and I'm entering my apartment that is quite far from the main city...I like to spend time here because it's so calm and peaceful... That helps me collect myself for a new starting...

I made a cup of coffee for refreshment... Then I came to the drawing room area and found a middle size box...I carefully opened it...Our life is full of threats...
It had our wedding day photos..OUR wedding...

Some pictures were framed...I took one frame...It was our photo...She was looking stunning and gorgeous...The most beautiful bride I have ever seen... She was gloomy,her eyes were crying in pain...
At that time I was so blind to see all of these...I thought she was also like her family... cheater,greedy and double faced...

I was so wrong....I feel guilty for running her life...I never feel like that... First time for her I'm feeling like that...She made me regret my deeds...Her eyes show how much worst person I am..

I sat on the couch and started watching photos..There was no single pic of her smiling..
Wasn't it obvious?

I took all the photos with me...I kept one frame that has our pic on the side table and leftovers on the cupboard...

I lay down on my king size bed... I'm the King..Now I have My queen also...MY QUEEN...

I started to think about how things started...How she came to my life...Then I close my eyes to give them a small rest..

Two months ago--(past)

A middle aged man was holding Arjun's legs and begging...

Please king pardon me...I beg you... please king..This time I will pay all the money... give me some more time...

Arjun pushed the man and glared at him... The man started sweating badly...

"I GAVE YOU DAMN 6 MONTHS TO PAY YOUR DEBT...LAST TIME YOU ALSO SHEDDED YOUR CROCODILE TEARS..."
YOU ARE ASKING MORE TIME NOW...I HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT KEEP THEIR WORDS..."

Then I take out my gun and point on him...He shattered and looked at the gun with wide eyes...

"Please king, don't kill me...I will pay this time..I beg you for my life...I have family...I don't want to die..."

He was crying badly for his life...It has nothing to do with me... I'm not the person who handled things emotionally...I hate liars...I hate those people who didn't fulfill their promise...

"You...u... can marrry my niece...sh..e..e..."

I didn't let him complete...I shoved my gun in his mouth...My blood started boiling...

"WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE IN THE SITUATION OF JOKING??BE GLAD THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE.."

Then I pulled my gun from his mouth...He started to cough badly...But who cares...

"Sh...e..e has 10% share of our Mafia world.."

I'm not going to trust him...He is a fraud...He knows that if he is playing with fire it will burn him alive...

"I....am telling you tr..u..th...king...Her father was also part of the mafia world...He had a 10% share..After his death his daughter got all his property and shares..."

I looked at him doubtfully....He is not trustworthy...He was never...

"You...u.. can investigate...She doesn't know about her property and shares...you can easily get all things my king...After that you will have 60%...You will get wealthier and more powerful..."