Chapter-19

Author note----

Hello my dear readers....I kept you all wait for long time... I'm extremely sorry for that... I'm having my exams now...So, it's very difficult to make time for the story...But I still did that because all of your love...

When will be the next update I can't guarantee...But,I will update as soon as I'm going to free...

Enjoy guys 💜

________

"LET'S GO TO HOME, SWEETHEART..."
Arjun spoke while standing up... Janvi nodded her head...Arjun held Janvi by her arms and helped her to stand up...

"WILL YOU BE ABLE TO WALK?..."
Arjun asked Janvi as she seemed uneasy.... Janvi didn't look at Arjun...She just nodded her head in yes looking down...

Arjun was getting annoyed by her silent treatment....She didn't speak a word after coming here...But he didn't want to shout on her.... Maybe the accident made her too shocked to react...

"LET'S GO THEN..."
Arjun started to walk.... Janvi was trying to follow Arjun...Her legs were shaking for unknown reasons and her wet saree was sticking around her body....Her wet saree wasn't helping her to walk at all...It was dripping water and making the path slippery....She started to feel little dizzy...

Arjun looked behind and saw Janvi who was struggling to walk... Suddenly she lost her balance and was about to fall... Arjun instantly ran to her and held her wrist and pulled her towards himself... Janvi falls on Arjun's chest and holds his jacket tightly as she doesn't want to get away from Arjun at any cost...

"ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?..."
Janvi didn't answer...She closed her eyes and started to take deep breaths...

Arjun couldn't take her silence anymore...She was really trying his patience....He got frustrated by her behaviour...

"WHENEVER I ASKED YOU SOMETHING YOU BETTER ANSWER ME.... I'M NOT A PATIENT PERSON...SO, DON'T TRY..."
Janvi gulped down her saliva hearing Arjun's warning...She didn't want to make him more angry and decided to answer him...

"I....i.. I'm not feeling well.... Felling dizzy....Why it's so cold here....
Janvi spoke last part murmuring but Arjun heard her...Janvi was shivering also...
Arjun touched Janvi's forehead with backside of his hand then place it on her neck...

"YOU ARE HOT..."
Arjun spoke unconsciously.... Janvi immediately looked at Arjun confusedly....
Arjun removed his jacket and wrapped around Janvi...Then picked up her in bridal style...

"Wh.....what are you doing???..."
Janvi get shocked by Arjun's sudden behaviour...

"YOUR TEMPERATURE HAS ALREADY RISEN....YOU NEED TO CHANGE FIRST..."
Arjun replied her while he was speeding up his walk...

"I ...I...can walk...put me down..."
Janvi wriggled in Arjun's arms...

"YEAH...YOU WILL NEED ONLY 3 DAYS TO REACH HOME..."
Arjun spoke sarcastically....Janvi didn't argue more...she dizziness came back again...She wrapped her hands around Arjun's neck and kept her head on Arjun's chest and closed her eyes....She felt so relaxed and safe...

Arjun stopped at his track...It feels so different...No girl had touched him that way..He never allowed any of them...He always felt disgusted when girls threw themselves on him or tried to cling with him....In that case,he didn't get angry nor he felt disgusted...

He didn't let him lost in this feelings...He needs to reach home as soon as possible...He felt her body was getting hotter and she was shaking also...

_____________

Arjun rushed to the washroom taking Janvi in his arms and put down her infront of the washroom door...
Janvi held the wall to protect her from falling...
Arjun went to the cupboard and pulled out his one t-shirt and shorts...

"CHANGE IN THESE...IT WILL BE EASY AND WON'T TAKE MUCH TIME TO CHANGE..."
Arjun suggested Janvi..

"But..."
Janvi tried to protest but Arjun stopped her in the middle...

"NO BUTS....DO AS I SAY....NOW HURRY UP..."
Arjun ordered sternly....

Janvi didn't say anything...She went to change...She was feeling difficulties to stand still...She somehow managed to change and came out from the washroom...When she opened the door of the washroom she find Arjun still standing there waiting for her...

Arjun held Janvi's arm and helped her to walk to the bed...She just wanted to lay down and sleep...She was just about to lay down on the bed...

"STOP.... WAIT FOR SOMETIME..."
Arjun stopped Janvi from laying on the bed...He then went to take something.... Janvi watched Arjun came with a dry towel....She was wondering what will he do with the towel...

Arjun pulled Janvi's hair to one side and started to whip them with towel...After that he got a hair dryer and started to dry her hair...

Janvi was surprised because she never thought he will care for her that much... Because she had only two people who truly cared for her....
Arjun brought medicine for Janvi...

"HAVE THIS...THEN TRY TO SLEEP FOR SOMETIMES..."
Janvi took the medicine and gulp it with water which was offered by Arjun...

Janvi lay down...She was felling extremely cold...Arjun pulled the blanket over her and tugged it properly around her...But her shaking didn't stopped... She started to feel drown in the sleep....
Then she felt someone put another blanket over her and someone hugged her to control her shaking.... Everything smelling so good just like him....She felt relaxed...Then she slept peacefully....

___________

Somewhere in a dark room-

A man was sitting on a royal chair...His arms were set on the armrests...His face was not seen due to darkness....His fingers were on show...He has many stone rings in his fingers which are different colours and designs...

A man entered the room and bow his head towards the MAN who was sitting on the royal chair...He signalled his man to start...

"Boss, news showing that he is on board to attend a foreign meeting.."
The man started to give information to his boss..

"Is he?.."
The boss asked with his dark voice...

"No, boss...He is still in his wooden house with his wife..."

"So, new couple having quality time with each other..."
The boss chuckled darkly...

"When should we execute our plan, boss...?"

"Let them spend a little more time together..
Kiya pata kal ho na ho.."
(I wonder if tomorrow will happen or not)

The boss started to laugh madly and signed the man to leave....

_________

Pardon me if I made any mistakes and feel free to correct me🩵