Chapter-11

Janvi was working in the kitchen... After everyone's dinner she was washing all the dishes... Suddenly Ruhi stormed into the kitchen and pulled Janvi by her arm to face her... Then she took one plate and threw it on the floor...It shattered loudly on the floor...

"What's wrong with you?"
Janvi asked Ruhi being surprised by her acton...Ruhi looking furiously at Janbi...

"Nowadays you are being so feisty... Aren't you?"
Ruhi hisshed and grabed Janvi's left hand then twisted it painfully...

"Leave my hand Ruhi... It's paining..."
Janvi groned in pain and try to remove her hand from the tight hold of Ruhi...

"For you I had to heard a long lecture from Di...You are such a manipulative...You made Di by your side...She loves you more than her own sister..."
Ruhi twisted Janvi's hand more and Janvi moaned loudly in pain...

"I had to informed her all the things you have done today...For you I had to go through a lot...But you are not even guilty..."

Janvi couldn't complete her sentence then suddenly felt pushed by Ruhi and she fall down on the floor...She fell on the shattered piece of the plate that Ruhi threw on the floor... Janvi's hand started to bleed as the sharp part of the broken plate got inside her flesh..
Janvi cried out in pain...

"You deserve to be treated like that...You always snatched away all the things I wanted...You are selfish...I hate you..."
Ruhi snapped angrily and get out from the kitchen...

Janvi pulled out the sharp piece from her hand and put her hand under the water tap...water washed away the blood and after few minutes it stopped bleeding...
Then she cleaned the kitchen and left for her room...She put some cream on her cuts and then  somehow managed to bandage her wound... It's paining so badly...She doesn't have any energy to study more...So, she tried to sleep to forget all the hateful moments..

-------
"What happened to your hand?"
Priya asked Janvi being concerned...

"It's a little cut..."
Priya raised her eyebrows and signed her to continue farther..
"Actually I fall on the floor...There was a broken plate...The pieces created some cuts...
Little..little..."
Priya stared doubtfully...

"I didn't fall by my own...I slipped because of water...You know how clumsy I am!"
Janvi tried her best to convince Priya...

"You are a very bad lier...So,stop trying...I know that b**ch is behind all of these..."

"No..No.. leave this..."
Janvi tried to change the topic...She knows her friend...She is so protective about her..

"You know what happened...Manisa Di scolded her a lot about the restaurant accident...she got her lessons.."
Then they started to chitchat about other things...

----------
Janvi's work time was over and she was heading to her home...There were very few people on campus as class time was over...

When Janvi went outside of the campus gate,she noticed a black suv car was standing near the road...The area was no parking area still they parked here... Janvi wonder about that...She ignored the fact and started to go to the bus station...After the huge financial damage Ruhi cost her,she couldn't even imagine to travel by cab....

She realised someone was calling her from behind...So, she turned around and found the person from previous day...What he wants now,she thought...

"Ma'am,Boss has asked for you...You have to come with me.."
That man told her...It felt like order...

"Can't I go later some other time?"
Janvi tried to give a try not to go with the flow...

"Boss,ordered me to take you either willingly or forcefully... Now it's your decision how you want to go..."
How normally he is threatening her...He is also cruel...
That day Her husband also warn ger not to disobey his order...she doesn't have any options...She started to go with him...