Chapter-18

A big sorry for my late upload...I kept you all waiting for a long time...
I was going through a lot and my mental health was not supporting me at all...

Please accept my apologies and enjoy the update💜

_________________

Arjun and Janvi were standing before a fountain... Janvi widened her eyes....It was freaking beautiful... The fountain was not big...It was surrounded by rocks and old big trees...The fountain created a small lake...The water of the lake was clear like glass...Some parts looks dark as it seems deep...

Some parts looks dark as it seems deep

Janvi was stunned by the view....It was her first time in the mountain....She had never seen a natural fountain before...When her uncle and aunty used to go on vacation with their child, they  left her in the house...They have never taken her on vacation or outings...Sometimes they take her to the shopping mall for carrying shopping bags...

Arjun snapped his fingers before Janvi's eyes...Janvi came out of her thoughts...

"BACK TO THE EARTH, SWEETHEART..."
Arjun asked Janvi...Janvi blank her eyes for some times but didn't say anything...

"WHERE ARE YOU LOST?..
Arjun asked again as Janvi wasn't responding...

"N.. nowhere..."
Janvi replied looking at her surroundings...

"AS YOU SAY, MY LADY..."
Janvi instantly looked at Arjun and their eyes met....Janvi looked away as she remembered about the previous incident where she thought Arjun has another woman in his life...How foolish she acted in front of Arjun...Arjun was right...She could directly asked him about her doubts but no...She assumed things on her own...Janvi looked at Arjun who was smirking at her as he know what's going on in her mind...She badly wanted to wiped off his stupid smirk...

"THIS PLACE LOOKS GOOD FOR PHOTOGRAPHY..."
Arjun looked around noticing the sight...

"COME HERE..."
Arjun found a place and positioned his phone to take selfie...But Janvi didn't move from her place...

"DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT...."
Arjun warned Janvi which made her scared...She went to Arjun with ther shaking legs and stood beside him...

"STAND CLOSER..."
Janvi moved a little bit towards Arjun but keep a safe distance from him which made Arjun annoyed... Arjun hold Janvi's wrist and pulled her towards him... She lands on his chest...She looked at him with her wide eyes....She heard the clicked sound and looked at the phone... Arjun took a photo where she was looking at him with her wide eyes...
Janvi tried to move away....Arjun put his arm around her shoulder and held her tightly....She tried to make some space between their body but Arjun pressed her more towards him.... Their proximity makes her breathe heavy...

"I WILL LEAVE YOU ONCE I'M DONE..."
Arjun spoke looking down at Janvi... Janvi looked immediately at him...She felt some hidden hint behind his statement... Arjun clicked some photos in which they were looking at each other....