† Happy Birthday Bree †

Killian wakes up with an arousing sensation and hands caressing his thighs

Killian wakes up with an arousing sensation and hands caressing his thighs. As he gently squints his eyes, he is met by the sight of Bree and Sarah leaning over him, kissing his chest and each other.

His Adam's apple bounces before he gasps at a hand stroking his crotch and he bites his lower lip hard in pleasure. He takes in the sight of the naked female bodies on either side of him and feels the next hand stroke his crotch.

Has he died and gone to hell, he thought and watched as Bree and Sarah's tongues rubbed against each other in front of him. Killian lifted his hands from the mattress and began to pinch both of their nipples. Their hands began to find their way inside his boxers and pulled out the rock-hard cock to start jerking it.

Killian released their nipples to pull his boxers down over his thighs and grabbed Bree's neck to pull her towards him in a kiss. Their tongues attacked each other, and a deep grunt left his mouth against her lips as Sarah's mouth embraced his length.

"What kind of game is this, Bree?" he whispers in a hoarse voice against her soft lips, feeling her form a grin.

"I know you're a sucker for morning sex, so we thought we'd give it to you... together," she whispered back, and his tongue attacked hers again.

Sarah seemed to have no gag reflex and devoured his entire length, causing him to start grunting with pleasure. He tenses his hip as her tongue strokes his length up and down, kissing the tip of his cock. Killian grabs Bree's leg and lifts it over his head to place her on top of his face.

Her pink swollen labia look inviting in front of him, and he embraces the flesh in his mouth and lets his tongue taste all its juices. He glances up at Bree who looks down at him with an expression of pleasure as her mouth sounds like she's run a marathon. She likes it, he thought, letting his tongue rub against her clitoris.

Suddenly he sees Sarah's hands coming from behind and caressing Bree's breasts and at the same time he feels her sliding down his length. He stretched his arms behind Bree to grab Sarah's hips moving on top of his crotch and heard them both moan above him.

He squeezes his eyes shut in pleasure and feels Bree explode over his mouth in an orgasm that makes her rub her pussy over his mouth and nose. More eagerly, he lets his tongue work her clitoris as it slides over his mouth, feeling himself close to squirting from arousal.

Killian moves the two girls away from him and embraces Bree to lay her down on her back on the bed. He positions himself between her legs and runs his cock over her inner labia to find his way to her cave. Gently he slides into her, aware that her pussy is untouched, and feeling how tight it is makes him grunt.

Sarah starts playing with Bree's nipples and slowly moves towards where their bodies are connected. She pulls his cock out of Bree and tastes it before letting it slide into Bree again.