† Wake me up †

Killian had woken up late in the afternoon at Hazel's place, as she had let him sleep all day, which he badly needed

Killian had woken up late in the afternoon at Hazel's place, as she had let him sleep all day, which he badly needed. Soon after he woke up, his body began to tremble, and he needed to replenish again. He disappeared over to his apartment pretty quickly after he left her bed, sniffed a spoon, and stepped into the shower. Anxiety welled up inside him as he stood with his hands against the wall and let the water wash over his back.

It wasn't that he had slept with Hazel, but that Bree's family, who were like his own, had turned their backs on him. Never before had David told him he wasn't welcome or to stay away from Bree. It was always Killian who had taken care of her and protected her from people like him, people who were troublemakers.

He should never have gone to Nevada, that was a mistake, and he was sure that if he turned on his phone, he would have numerous messages from his parents by now. He had disappointed them, lied and embarrassed them all. Everyone he loved, would never look at him like they once did, he thought, feeling his eyes tear up.

He was a failure...

There was nothing that could save him now, he just kept falling and with Gina doing whatever she wanted with him. Besides, the way he had taken advantage of Hazel who had helped him from time to time when he needed someone, even though his problems never concerned her, was unforgivable. If she had known the truth behind the mask he had been wearing, she would never look at him the way she look at him now. How could anyone love him when he couldn't love himself after everything he's done?

An hour later...

Killian stepped into Gina's apartment and went to the kitchen to get a cold beer from the fridge. The same blonde who sucked him the other night was now getting fucked on the kitchen counter by another guy.

She looked at him as he came up next to them to open the fridge and she pulled him towards her in a kiss. Killian returned the kiss and then grabbed his beer to check out what was going on in the living room.

"Well, there he is... the man of the hour," Gina said, leaving the couch to walk over to him. "Where have you been?"

The room had the same atmosphere as always, red smokey color, a strong smell of weed, and Gina turned on the song Addictions - EMO before placing herself in front of him. Her hand stroked his ass in the black skinny jeans he wore that highlighted his long slender legs while she kissed his neck.

"I've been busy, but I'm here now," Killian replied, letting his eyes continue to wander around the room where they sit around the table sniffing, sharing needles, and smoking joints. His eyes pay attention to two girls pleasing each other in one of the armchairs and a guy in the armchair next to them studying them while he crushes a pill into powder.

"Do you see someone you like?" asks Gina, looking toward the table. "The redhead maybe? We can share her if you want."

Killian side-eyed the red-haired girl who was sitting sharing a needle with another girl. He let his gaze wander to the next girl who was a beautiful blonde with plump breasts and slender body, just the way he wanted them.