15

Word count: 2421....

Jungkook stopped the car in a side on the street of los Angeles, he smiled at tae who glanced outside and then at him.

"Let's walk to the show opposite of the road and get the ice creams." Jungkook suggested, tae hummed smiling softly, unbuckling their seat belts the two got off and walked to the other side of the road to a cozy and beautiful ice cream shop.

"Good evening, what would you like to have?" A mid age woman asked with a sweet smile lingering on her face.

"Umm, mint chocolate for me and tae what do you want?" Jungkook asked looking at tae who was still thinking of the flavour he want to have.

"Cotton candy." He spoke glancing at Jungkook who hummed nodding his head slightly.

"Mint chocolate and cotton candy, please wait for a few minutes." She spoke in the sweet tone again as she turned to get them their ice cream.

"Do you like mint choco?" Tae asked, Jungkook nodded.

"I don't like it, it tastes like frozen toothpaste." Tae spoke crunching his nose, Jungkook chuckled at the cute disgusting face of the other.

"Hmm, it's not bad. You should give it a try, it tastes decent and good." Jungkook spoke, tae shook his head.

"Nahh, I better have a toothpaste them mint chocolate." Tae spoke.

"Mhmm, fine no worries. Whatever suits you tae." Jungkook spoke, tae smiled cutely. The woman passed them their ice cream as Jungkook paid for that as well.

"Mhmmm it's really tasty." Tae spoke as he took a spoon of cotton candy ice cream in his mouth, Jungkook glanced at him.

"Really, that's good. It's tasty as well tho." He spoke and chuckled when tae glared at him slightly.

"Nahhh no matter how tasty it is I ain't still trying that." Tae spoke with a shrug, Jungkook chuckled at tae's words nodding his head. The two walked to their car and got settled inside, Jungkook played a soft romantic song through Bluetooth for them to enjoy the ice cream while listening to it.

"So how do you get the inspiration for those romantic stories?" Tae asked taking another bite from his ice cream.

"Speaking honestly, I just put myself in the characters place and think of the other as my lover and write what I truly wants to happen with me." Jungkook spoke with a slight shrug tae hummed nodding his head.

"So have you ever enrolled or was nominated in any writer's awards before?" Tae asked the questions he always wanted to ask Googie.

"Hmm nahh, I never got nominated. Actually the writer's awards goes by like... We need to present our story through a detailed presentation and then the jury of most famous authors would select a few books among many and than they are the one who are announced to be nominated. And the readers had to vote, and the jury will then read the whole nominated story/ book and the one who gets highest votes and whose story is loved by the jury would won the first prize." Jungkook explained in detail, tae hummed nodding and understanding everything.

"So have you ever participated and gave a presentation of your story to any awards?" Tae asked looking at jungkook who slight gave a nod.

"Not before, but yeah this time I had thought of trying to get nominated so I had already started to work on the presentation, it's almost done. I need to just add a few more words and I can submit it to the award function." Jungkook spoke, tae's face got filled with happiness.

"Really wahh, I know you would surely be nominated in the best author's category award." Tae spoke, Jungkook chuckled at his words.

"Well I don't think so, there are many better authors then me out in the world." Jungkook spoek, tae shook his head as he took the last bite of the ice cream.