62🔞

Word count: 2803...

3 years later...

The Jeon twins have turned 5 few months back, the three years went by in a snap for the whole family. No one can hold the time and that's a fact. We just love our life and years went by in a blink of our eyes. Taekook sometimes wonders how they can be married for 6 years already, how this 6 years went away was still an amazing thing. It's been 6 years since they have been each other's life partners, it's been more than 6 years since they met each other.

Time goes so fast, they never had any idea of each other's existence 7 years ago, Jungkook was leaving a very normal life where he had no one except his uncle and tae was leaving a life where he had everything with a hatred towards jeon's in his heart.

And now tae is a jeon's husband and Jungkook has a big family where he has parents, siblings even tho the siblings don't have the same blood as his but she is more than better. He has four elder brothers, one best friend as yoongi, the love of his life and two little bunnies of his own. Now he wishes for nothing, or maybe something is still remaining.

Yes the revenge, his revenge is still left. He haven't forgot his father and son called brother who is still enjoying their life happily, he haven't forgotten how his father had almost forgot he have a son called Jungkook and how d.o has did everything to take jungkook's everything from his.

And now it's jungkook's time to get back each and everything that has been snatched from him. He is the real owner, the real Jeon. Who had all the AUTHORITY over the business of Jeon's, the mafia group, the house and on his father. The war to get back what belongs to his us now about to begin.

And Taehyung is so ready to step in the fight with his husband to get him back all the things that are his. He had oated to be with Jungkook in every step of his life and he is going to do the same.

****

Jeongguk, Jung-hyun and Jungkook were currently in taekook's room. Tae was taking a bath while Jungkook was working on some files while sitting on a couch. The twins were playing together after a full busy day in play school. Their eyes landed on their father making them smile mischievous showing their tiny bunny tooths.

"Dada." The two jumped infront of Jungkook catching his attention.

"Yes babies." Jungkook spoke looking at the two with a soft smile.

"Dada jiji hyung say you very strong." Jung-hyun spoke, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"Yeah I am very strong." He agreed.

"So dada open this pweasseee." Jeongguk spoke blinking his puppy doe eyes to his father who was quick to nod.

"Why not?" He spoke taking the ball like thing in his hands, he tried to twist it to open it as there would be a small toy inside that ball like thing. But he frowned when it didn't moved even a bit.

"Dada quickie." Jung-hyun spoke staring at his father's veiny hands gripping on the plastic ball.

"Yes baby." Jungkook spoke smiling at the boy as he applied more power but failed miserably.

"Why isn't it opening?" He mumbles to himself but raised his eyebrows seeing the two giggling.

"Did you two did something with this ball?" Jungkook asked, the two smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"What?" Jungkook asked, the two giggled again.

"We glued it." Jeongguk replied, the two laughed together seeing the done look at jungkook face.

"Your mama says right, you are both are indeed the biggest brats." He spoke with a tight lipped smile, the mischievous look never faded from the face until Jung-hyun noticed something.