33

You are my heaven~~

<3

Word count: 3030...

Next morning

"Kookie." Tae called his dear fiance who was hugging him tightly not really willing to leave the male any time soon.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed as his gripped tightened over his love making him giggle.

"Are you not willing to leave me?" Tae asked, he smiled softly as he felt Jungkook shaking his head.

"Not yet." The male mumbled with a tiny pout resting on his cute lips.

"Oh my doe, no ness sulk you know it's just for a few hours. And then we will be together again." Tae spoke cutely as he leaned back to see jungkook's face. The male hummed and sighed deeply.

"I know that my love, but... Aish fine, but before leaving give me a kiss." Jungkook spoke pointing at his juted lips, tae chuckled.

"You will get to kiss me after taking vows no?" Tae asked tilting his head a little, Jungkook gave the male a small nod.

"I will, but I want to get a kiss from you as a fiance now. That kiss will be as husbands." Jungkook reasoned out, tae laughed softly. He can't help but melt by the doe eyes of his fiance, cupping jungkook's soft cheeks tae pressed their lips together. Their lips moved in sync, softly and slowly they poured their love to other in the kiss, Jungkook hummed loving how their lips felt so good together. Tae backed away slowly and pecked jungkook's both cheeks with loud smooch sounds, the act made Jungkook feel billions of butterflies in his stomach.

"Happy now?" Tae asked, Jungkook with a wide bunny smile nodded his head.

"Veryyyyy happy." Jungkook spoke in a child like tone.

****

"And done, damn you look so handsome kook." Hoseok spoke with an amused face, Jungkook indeed looked extremely handsome and dashing in his wedding outfit.

"Ofcourse he is my brother he need to look damn handsome." Lisa spoke in a sassy tone, hoseok and Jungkook shared a look blinking to not comment and accept whatever the woman said cause there's no way they want to hear loads of scoldings and curses from the 8 months pregnant woman.

"That's true." Jungkook spoke showing a thumbs up to her who now had a proud grin on her face.

"Omo, look at my son. Looking like a prince, god safe him from all the evil eyes." Ara spoke as she walked in the groom's dressing room, complimenting her son.

"Look hot dude." Ji-hun spoke with a wink, Jungkook smiled smuggly.

"Thanks bro." He replied, the brotherly more like friendly manner, they sounded like buddies more than father and son.

"Ok, you both have a great bond and we know that no need to show off." Ara spoke rolling her eyes, but the soft smile on her face was the proof how she loved the interaction between the two.

"Oh my sweetheart, we aren't bragging or showing off. We are just telling you that he loves me more than you." Ji-hun spoke with a shrug, Ara glared at the male while the three other inside the room can't help but chuckle.