61

So I haven't shown all the kids except Jeon twins till now. And in this chapter I would show all of them.

A few more months later...

Tae walked to the living room after meeting Jimin who wanted to talk to the male about something, he stopped as he saw Jin looking around as if finding someone.

"What happened hyung?" Tae asked going near Jin who sighed heavily.

"Your nephew is being naughty, I was thinking of bathing him, so I went to fill the bath tub and when I returned he was nowhere to be seen. It's been 15 minutes and I still can't find him." Jin spoke, tae chuckled at Jin's done face.

"Well I can understand your situation hyung, I have been going through the same cause of the twins. Let me help you find him." Tae spoke, Jin nodded as the two began to walk around calling for joon-seok.

Tae walked in the store room as that is the favourite place of kids to hide in, he walked around and stopped as he saw a head peeking out from a cartoon box. Tae can't help but giggle as joon-seok looked at him with •⁠ᴗ⁠• smile.

"What are you doing here seok, get up?" Tae spoke holding the boy, he lifted him and got him out of the box the boy pouted

"No taetae noooo." Joon-seok whinned, tae smiled.

"Whyyy, don't you like taking bathe?" Tae asked, the boy shook his head rapidly.

"Why???" Tae asked with a small frown.

"Seokie don't like cold water." Joon seok spoke, tae smiled at him.

"Ohhh but your mama always bathe you in warm water no?" Tae asked, the boy looked at and shook his head.

"Then?" Tae spoke again, Joon seok just smiled sheepishly.

"Tae did you find him--- here he is." Jin spoke Joon seok shook his head as his eyes went wide seeing Jin.

"Come here seok, I need to prepare snacks for your brother he would be coming back from his cooking class." Jin spoke, Joon seok hide behind tae's legs who giggled.

"Baby seok, taetae will give you chocolates if you get bathed." Tae spoke, Joon seok stared at him with wide eyes.

"Really?" He asked with shining eyes, tae nodded his head making the boy smile widely.

"Mama let's bathhhh." Joon seok spoke going to Jin, holding his hands.

"Thank you tae." Jin spoke smiling at tae who just waved the male.

"Oh hyung what's there to thank me." Tae spoke, Joon seok began to pull Jin out being extremely excited to bath all of sudden.

"Oh hyung have you seen kookie or the twins?" Tae asked, Jin nodded his head.

"They are in the gaming room." Jin informed and walked away with Joon seok. Tae hummed to himself as he walked to the third floor where tje gaming room is. He smiled opening the door, Jungkook and ji-hun were again playing some games, while the twins were sitting on either of their lap staring at the screen infront with wide doe eyes.