── ⋆⋅ First Meet ⋅⋆ ──

"Hasrate, ummeedein, wafaein or sukoon, Inna lillahi wa inna lihaihi rajium"

❇❇❇

Being a ruler of the largest kingdom is not easy and it will never be

Being a ruler of the largest kingdom is not easy and it will never be. Ruling all over this country is my dream and to accomplish it, I need to make some contracts with the second largest Kingdom that is in Chitradurga.

My behaviour is really different from other men. I'm rude, cruel and heartless. No one really loved me ever and that's what sometimes I crave for. But knowing that no one can tolerate my this personality, I dropped my dreams about having a family.

Because love is like a distraction for me. I need to conquer the kingdoms first. Also there is no such women who will love me. We say that na "Sab khafa hai mere lehje se, par mere haal se koi wakif nahi"

Today I received invitation from the Kingdom of Chitradurga for a royal party. They were proposing a peace treaty but I'm known for my witty mind. I need to think of some way through which I can take benefits from him. He have no child so there will be no successor after he dies.

I'll propose him to either give me his kingdom or else we declare war against him. I'm very cunning. "Hukum, everything is ready. We're ready to go" I nodded and climbed upon my horse.

Reaching the gates of kingdom, we all were escorted in royal hall where the king greeted me with a hug. "Hope the journey wasn't much tiring" I nodded.

The music began, alcohols were being served, women were dancing as my eyes lingered on one of the women who was dancing in middle. She had this thin waist, which swinged perfectly. Her body shape was attracting me.

King was beside me as I said "Give this dancer to me King. I'll take her to my Kingdom" as he laughed and nodded "Ofcourse ofcourse" he said.

One of my man came forward me and said in my ears almost whispering "Hukum, I need to talk in private. It's urgent" I nodded and excused myself.

Moving out of the royal hall, we turned left and kept on walking "We have taken a tour Hukum, this Palace is well-built and has confusing routes. We need to take help of any person of this kingdom who knows about secret routes" he said

"Who'll betray the King?" I asked as he spoke "Maybe any women who's close to King" I frowned and again he spoke "Your charms are enough, spend a night with any women who knows about secret routes and then you are very capable yourself" I smirked and patted his shoulders while nodding.

"Find someone" he nodded and then I again asked "How about the arrangements?" I asked as I wanted our soldiers to be all ready to declare a war in few days if he doesn't accept our offer "All set, Hukum" I nodded and moved my eyes from him to in front.

I stopped noticing a girl standing in the room. I roamed my eyes around and I guess we've reached Kitchen. She turned around as the soldier asked "Who are you?" She replied nothing and kept on looking at both of us.

She was insanely beautiful. I've never seen such a beautiful women ever. Her eyes held innocence with tears. Suddenly my brother came towards me and he also looked at her "Who's she Aadil?" I shrugged my shoulders but my eyes never left hers.

My soldier moved forward with sword pointing at her and again asked "Who are you?" And suddenly her tears started falling. Who's she? From her attire I can guess she is not any worker but maybe some royal.

The king lives alone without any relative that means she is either his daughter or his wife. But her age was young, "Are you King's daughter?" I asked as her eyes met mine. I felt lost in them for a moment. I saw her nodding slowly as i smiled internally. Your game is over King.

"Where's your room? I need to take you safely there" she said nothing and walked as I followed her. She moved as I kept following and my eyes scanned everything properly.

She entered a room and it was hers. She kept the jug on the table as I moved towards her "I never knew King had such a beautiful daughter. We'll meet soon Noor-e-qamar" and tugged her hair strands behind her ears.

I could see her blushing as a smirk appeared on my face. I know what makes girls weak and this girl over here seemed too young and fragile. I want to destroy her innocence completely.

And then I moved out of her chamber. Beside her room there was one more room as I entered. It had thousand of book and there was a name hugely craved on the door 'Shivanya'. Since there was no other women and the king's wife name is not Shivanya that means it's the princess.

I scanned every room that came in way and then moved towards the royal hall. I again sat beside the king and said "Shall we go to another room? For peace treaty?" And he nodded. He took me to some room that was not huge and had couch for few people only.

He sat on the couch as I sat in front of him. I gestured everyone to leave and then he said "Aadil Khan, the treaty that I'm offering is for our own betterment as well as for the people of our both kingdom.

As you know, our kingdom has best trading facilities and also the best quality of grains and fabrics we'll be sending that to your kingdom and in return we need the equipments and weapons for wars." And he forwarded the ink pot with feather pen to sign.

I smirked "I'm going to put forward my offer as well. I hope you accept it" he smiled and nodded "Ofcourse I will" I nodded and breathed before speaking. Smirk never left from my lips.

"There are three conditions and you've to accept one of these, the first is you have to give your kingdom to me and I'll rule it" his face turned into frown and before he could say I spoke further "The second condition is or else you marry your daughter off with me"

His eyes enlarged and his face turned pale "Daughter?" He spoke "Yes your daughter. And the third condition is our Kingdom declaring war against you" his face turned more pale as sweats appeared on his forehead. I was enjoying seeing his reaction. It gave me immense satisfaction.

I smirked and said "You've to accept any of these. But I would prefer you to offer your daughter to me. It'll be beneficial for you. We won't take any dowry in return and your daughter's future will be in safe hands. I know you'll never give your kingdom to me and if you give I'll make your life hell.

Also as being your kingdom's in-law, we would provide you weapons in case of help. Our kingdom's will have a strong connection despite of peace treaty. And if you don't give your daughter to me, I'll declare a war against you and tell the world that your daughter is young and beautiful. You'll receive the offers of either marrying your daughter off or they declaring war against you.Decision is all yours."

I explained him and I knew he would never accept the offer of giving me his kingdom. He is some greedy one. I want his daughter for my pleasure as well as to conquer this kingdom in rightful manner.

He released a deep breath "I'll marry my daughter off with you" i wide smirk appeared on my face as I nodded "I'll send you the contract of it. In return you'll get free weapons" and then I moved out of the chamber.

Remembering the girl's face, I smirked. She's beautiful and hot. It'll be fun to feel her. I'll make her believe in me and then I'll take out all the informations and would destroy this whole Kingdom.