── ⋆⋅ HURT ⋅⋆ ──

I was peacefully sitting near the huge window

I was peacefully sitting near the huge window. The birds were sitting along with me as if accompanying me. The butterflies were sucking nectar from flower. Bees were busy in making their honeycombs.

And here I was writing something in Urdu. I was so free that I tried to learn Urdu a bit. It was similar to my language but in writing it was so difficult but I managed to write it somehow. I still have to learn so I'm writing it in my language only.

My all writings were only for him. My hairs blew due to heavy wind causing a little disturbance. I rolled the paper back and took the ink pot keeping it back on the shelf. Suddenly Vaishali came running inside the chamber.

She was panting heavily making me frown. "Vaishali!" I held her tightly as she was about to fall due to lack of breath. I made her drink water as she sat on the bed "Shivanya... Shivanya" she said panting.

"What is Vaishali? Did something happened? Someone said something to you? Why are you so tensed?" I asked wiping her sweat with the corner of my cloth. Tears fell from her eyes making me tensed. "Why are you crying?" I asked

"Sultan.." she said as it made my heart beat increase. "Sultan? What happened to him?" I asked as now I was scared for him. I just hope he is okay. "He-He killed Raja ji Shivanya" and I suddenly felt my whole world fall down.

My heart shattered as I was not able to show any expression. I was numb sitting there. "B-Baba?" I said confirming as she nodded and hugged me tightly. I let my tears flow. After a while she broke the hug but my tears didn't stopped.

Tears dropped through my eyes but I was silent. "This was all his plan Shivanya. He wanted to marry you only because he wanted to conquer Chitradurga. He thought Raja ji would deny giving you off but his plan failed.

And after that he used to send letters behalf of you that sultan is torturing you and you don't want to live. Raja ji replied to this if you allow he can declare the war because he knew if he won't ask from you then you might lash out on him since you love sultan so much.

After the confirmation Raja ji with the soldiers attacked the sultanate and Sultan with proper planning killed him" she finished her sentence.

My soul felt heavy. He betrayed me. I thought he asked to marry me because he loved me as well. He was loving to me but this all turned out to be fake. Suddenly the huge doors of the chamber opened.

Sultan entered. His dress had splashes of blood. Probably of my father. This made my blood boil as I marched towards him and grabbed his neck very tightly. I saw Vaishali leaving. The doors behind went shut as my grip tightened on his neck.

"How dare you Sultan." I said tightening my grip each passing second. I could see him struggling to breath. Suddenly he pushed me that I stumbled back. Thanks to the table which save me from falling on the ground.

"Are you insane Shivanya?" He yelled as I gritted my teeth. "I'm insane? I am? Or is it you? You traitor" his eyes widen "S-Shivanya did you--?"

"YES, I got this news. You killed my Baba sultan." I again held his neck tightly with my one hand as he used his strength to remove my hand. He successfully removed my hand and held my wrists tightly.

Tears didn't stopped. I could feel as if someone stabbed right on my chest. The sorrow of my father's death, that too from my lover's hand was making me weak every passing second. But I've to remember what my father told me. He told me what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong.

If the sin is done by someone whom you love the most, it's a sin and no one can change it. You've to stand for against the sin. And what Sultan did today was a sin and for this he'll regret for his whole life. I swear on my god.