── ⋆⋅I hate him⋅⋆ ──

I was sitting on the bed, hugging my knees closer to my chest and just looking out of the window emotionless

I was sitting on the bed, hugging my knees closer to my chest and just looking out of the window emotionless. Tears were falling on my expressionless face. Mother went out. She was here the whole time taking care of me. My mind could only think of the betrayal I got. What did i do wrong? All i did was to love him unconditionally.

And in return he just killed my father. And why won't he, the blood of betrayers is running in his body. Just the way his real father and mother tricked my mother to let her kill herself the same thing he did. The only difference was he used me in this game. Right now all I could think of how to take my revenge.

My love for him is still in my heart but I'll try to move on from him. He married me to take advantage of my love and now his work is done so maybe he will now throw me out of his life. but now he rules over Chitradurga which means I can't simply go there to keep myself safe. What if he treats me as his personal maid. My thoughts were interrupted when mother entered the chamber with plate full of food "Eat is my child". But I just shook my head.

How can i eat anything. I can't digest the fact that I'm an orphan now with no one to rely on. "Please eat a little bit child. You will be sick if you don't eat something" she said. "As if you all care" I mumbled slowly but she heard it. "We do care about you child. I know what Aadil did was something very wrong but if we knew about his plan we would have definitely stopped him" she said as i looked at her.

Her eyes held sincerity and I couldn't stop myself and hug her tightly to let all my tears out. She kept the plate aside and hugged me back. "Why Ma? Why he did that? I loved him with all of my heart. I've never expected him to turn so cruel. All of the time I just heard he was cruel but his acts made me fall for him even harder. He was very sweet with me and I've always defended him whenever someone badmouthed about him but he just proved everyone right Ma."

I hugged her even tighter as her hands went up to my head to caress my hair. "Shush, my child. I know he did very wrong and for this he will pay a heavy price. He is now just the Sultan of his subjects and for us. He has no mother now and you'll just be his wife not a lover. He did wrong just for his citizens and now he can be happy with his citizens. You need to understand this and forget it that you love him my child. I'll always be at your side."

I cried more hearing her words. I thought he is her son so she'll definitely try to prove him wrong but she stands for truth. Now all i want is a revenge from him. I broke the hug and sat straight. "Now be a good child and eat a little bit. Your father won't like seeing you starving yourself right?" I nodded as she tore few bites to feed me.

I ate a little as she tugged me in the bed and left. After a while I couldn't sleep so I decided to write something down. I took out the ink pot, feather and paper and sat near the window. The moonlight was very bright but still I kept a candle on the window beside my paper and dipped the feather pen in the ink and wrote a few words for sultan

"Wo silsiley, wo shauk, woh nisbat nahi rahi, woh dil nahi raha, woh tabiyat nahi rahi"

After writing i rolled the paper and kept it back in the chest and then laid down on bed and covered myself with blanket. soon the darkness surrounded around me.