HELLUVA SPECIAL #4

(A/n: This takes place a week after the c.h.e.r.u.b. Episode. This is also a reference in there so, good luck!)

The I.M.P crew were just chilling in the lounge before Cassi suddenly barged in and said,

Cassi: "Who's ready for the I.M.P GAMES?!"

Moxxie: "The what now, ma'am?"

Cassi: "The I.M.P Games! It's an event that I made up so that when we don't have much to do, we do these challenges and win a prize with the most points! So, who's up for it?"

Millie: "I'm in!"

Moxxie: "I'm out."

Cassi: "Alri- wait, so what, why?"

Moxxie: "I don't see the point in any of these 'games.' It's just stupid and pathetic."

Cassi: "Just like you and your baby dick?"

Loona: "Ohhhh, nice one *high fives Cassi*"

Moxxie: "Ok, fine! I'll join too."

Cassi: "Ok great and if you don't mind, I invited some friends I met online."

And as if on que, the door was knocking and Cassi went over to answer it as she says,

Cassi: "Guys, I like you too meet Jake, Axel and-"

Moxxie: "Annabelle?!"

Anna: "Mox-pox?!"

They both squealed excitedly as they run towards each other and hugged each other happily. Millie being at the situation asks her husband,

Millie: "Mox, do you know who she is?"

Moxxie: "Oh yeah! Millie, this is my childhood friend, Annabelle! Annabelle this is my wife, Millie."

Anna: "Oh shit, Mox-pox! You got married and didn't invite me to your wedding? Also you can just call me Anna now."

Millie: "Mox-pox?"

Anna: "Oh pff, that's just a childhood nickname I gave him when we were kids."

Cassi: "OK, YOU CAN CATCH UP LATER, LETS JUST START THESE GAMES!"

The scene changes to everyone in the meeting room sitting in their seats as Cassi and Loona stand up then Cassi said,

Cassi: "Welcome, the I.M.P Games. We play for pride, we play for the numbers of Axel's friends, but most importantly, we play to watch Moxxie lose."

Moxxie: "Nope, this is my win this time."

Jake: "It's my win too!"

Moxxie: "Please don't align yourself with me."

Cassi: "Why not? You guys are almost the same, just a couple of Moxxie's. But the real prize, is this exclusive coupon for unlimited sales. Prices that will go off, you use this coupon is any ring you shop in and this will last until the end of this month. Ok Loona, time to shine!"

Cassi walks to her chair to sit down as Loona says,

Loona: "Alright, here are the rules, you complete each round, you get close to the finale. Unfortunately for those who lose each round, you will be eliminated and you have to suffer a punishment at the end of the games. Here is your first challenge."

Loona removes a tarp on the table to reveal stacks of Chinese food in boxes and containers that look and smell. The group looked disgusted and Moxxie looked like he was gonna puke as Loona said,