06 | Our idiots are STILL idiots

⋅ • ⋅ ⊰ ∙ ≼ ☫ ≽ ∙ ⊱ ⋅ • ⋅

Jasper never replied.

All week he had been waiting for his phone to ring, for Jasper to rock up on his front doorstep with an explanation as to why he'd ghosted him.

Nothing, he got nothing.

And now he had to get ready for school and possibly find out that the Cullen family had moved away, or that Jasper was... is a massive ass who ignored him all week long. He's not sure which is worse at this point, but there's no hiding from it anymore.

Bellamy didn't have the energy to play dress up today, he needed comfort, needed to be invisible. Which is why he's currently bounding down the stairs in a pair of tight blue jeans and a black oversized hoodie. He still wore his rings, as most were rings he fidgeted with when he got anxious or bored, just something to keep his mind distracted.

He felt naked. More so than if he was walking around naked.

He spent years building himself up into the person he is, and his clothes were a part of that, a statement and a peek into the persona underneath. But he couldn't be that person today, cause today is the day his heart's going to break and he doesn't want to wear anything that resembles the man he is. He just wants to be a damn fly on the wall, an observer.

When Bellamy gets downstairs to have breakfast with his sister and his dad, he can see that Bella has dressed up in a similar fashion. Just as he was being ignored by Jasper, apparently Edward had gone and done the same to his sister. 

Maybe he and Jasper went and ran off to Alaska this time, maybe he'll get to use the Molotov cocktail hidden away in his room after all.

The second Charlie sees his son, he knows something is wrong.

With Bella, he's used to her preferring comfort over everything, but his son is different. His son enjoyed building looks and pairing clothes together, something he grew used to over time. And the only reason why Bella had a few nice outfits in her closet that she'd wear occasionally, was because Bellamy forced them onto her.

So for his son to leave the house in a baggy hoodie and a washed-out pair of jeans, there had to be something going on that he wasn't seeing.