11

I dont like this chapter. Also, unedited so hop off.
=================================

 ✨=================================

I was on my way home. It was Dec 1st now and I haven't really talked to Laz since thanksgiving which was some days ago. My break was over so I was heading back tot he campus. I tried testing and calling him, but he was ignoring me still so I was just going to wait until I got there to talk to him. I don't have any way to talk to him until then. I wonder if he's ok.

I hope he is. Damn I miss him.

I haven't really talked to Bryce either. He's called me and I've been using my family as an excuse as to why I can't too to him. Not that I didn't want to it's just that I wanted to talk to Laz to make sure he was ok and I didn't want to to talk to him worrying about another nigga. That's weird as fuck. We have been texting though and it was the same thing. Talking about our day, making jokes, that type of thing. Bryce was such a sweet guy, but I can't even lie...I liked him a lot, but my heart was with Lazaro.

I couldn't stop thinking about him. My first hurt when I was around him. Of course Bryce and I got along, but I just don't...I don't know how but Laz just fit perfectly for me. He was funny and sweet and that smile made my heart jump. I loved seeing him happy and smiling.

I had fun with Bryce but I didn't feel that weird feeling in my stomach like I did when I was with Laz.

My phone started ringing through my car and I saw it was Bryce. I forgot I was supposed to be going out with him tonight. It's 6 now and we made plans to go out at 9. Well really I was going to his house and he was going to cook for me. He said that he wanted to have a romantic date night, but wanted to do it at his place and I agreed to go.

He's probably just trying to see how far I am from the school.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby. You at the campus yet?"

"No im still driving but I'm really close though. What are you doing?"

"Putting the finishing touches on the surprise for you,"

"Surprise? It's not Christmas yet,"

"Yes I know but you deserve things no matter the day. I'm nervous about tonight, but I have a good feeling about everything. I'm excited to see you and I can't wait baby. I want to talk to you about something that's been on my mind for a while now and I feel like after almost 5 months this is the perfect time,"

"O-Oh? What do you want to ask me?"

"Don't worry about that yet...I'll ask you soon enough baby. Just focus on driving and I'll talk to you later. Don't forget to bring your overnight bag,"

"I won't. I'll talk to you later and I'll let you know when I'm home,"

"Ok. I'll see you soon Dallas. Can't wait to see you," he spoke before hanging up. I sighed remembering I also agreed to spend the night.