Homophobia

Warnings and stuff that will be mentioned:

Swearing, obviously mentions of homophobia, offensive homophobic terms, things that people I know have said about me and other people, bullying.

Quick note: MY NAME IS USED IN THIS HOWEVER IT IS SUBSTITUTED WITH MY USERNAME SO WHERE IS SAYS "WE ROLLING WITH IT" THAT IS WHERE MY NAME WOULD BE BUT ISN'T :]]

Firstly, if there are any homophobic people here, offensively, extremely unkindly 

go fuck yourself and get the fuck out of here. You make me sick.

Anyways, hello!

It is guaranteed that a lot of you guys have experienced homophobia, if not then feel lucky :]

If you do not already know, I am bisexual.

Being part of the LGBT+ community can be confusing.

I am not confused.

I like boys and girls.

Yes, I have a preference to girls but I'm still attracted to guys.

Also yes, I am closeted.

This means only people who know me online know my sexuality.

All of my irl friends, people at school, my family etc think that I am straight like I have said.

Now, why am I closeted?

It can't be that hard to come out?

Mmmmmm, yeah it is.

Let's skip back to around 2021 when I was in year 7.

I came out as bisexual to my friends.

Friends only.

And then I asked out one of my best friends at the time.

And I got my first girlfriend.

It lasted for about 3 weeks or something.

Because my parents went through my phone!!

I remember my mum coming into my room to say goodnight and asking me if I thought I was gay. I said no. And then she informed me that she had gone through my phone and seen the messages between me and my at the time girlfriend. 

I broke up with her the next day, I think.

I then became straight again.

My parents make so many homophobic comments but then tell us that they would accept us if we were gay.

If that's what my mum says.

My father believes that at my age, we are too young to know.

That is one of the reasons I am closeted because I have had the fact that I am too young to know drilled into my head.

Now let's go to 2023.

In February 2023, I got a boyfriend.

I was officially known as straight to everyone I knew.

Let's just say some friendship issues happened that I will explain in another chapter but it tore the friend group apart. My now ex best friend, was my best friend when I got with my ex.

I would say in about march-April time we fell apart. I do not know what happened.

So let me clarify WE ARE NOT FRIENDS NOW AT THIS POINT, WE DO NOT TALK. I DO NOT LIKE HER AND SHE DOES NOT LIKE ME.