Chapter Five

Kamari's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face still feeling tired. Alejandro and I went round after round.

I tried to get out of bed but I was in so much pain in my lower half. "Good morning my love how are you feeling" Alejandro asked me.

"I hurt that's how I feel thanks for asking," I said while rolling my eyes. "Aye you better chill with that eye-rolling shit before you be hurting some more," he said.

"Whatever you're going to work on a Saturday now," I said to him while looking at him all dressed up.

"Yeah I'm going to miss our weekend times together but hey I gotta make the money," he said while shrugging his shoulders.

I walked towards the bathroom to brush my teeth with Alejandro walking behind me. Once I was done brushing my teeth Alejandro started hugging me from the back.

"You know you're so sexy Mari" Alejandro said while kissing on my neck. I started to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"Al- Alejandro stop your going to be late for work," I said in a moaning voice. Once I said that he backed away and turned me around.

"Ok give me a kiss before I go, babe," he said while grabbing my chin. He gave me a real passionate kiss making me want to jump on him but I refrained from doing so.

"Alright baby I'll see you when I come back home I love you," he said. "I love you too papi," I said while giving him another peck on the lips.

"Hey have fun with your sister today baby," he said. "I will babe," I told him before he left the house.

I walked back into the bedroom to pick out an outfit. Once I found the perfect one I laid it out on the bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

I let the water run on my back and face I just love hot water no cold water is needed. After a while, I started to wash my body with my Sugar Cookie body wash which I'm almost out of.

Once I rinsed off all of the soap I got out with my towel wrapped around me. I started to wash my face with my cleanser making sure my face was on point.

After I was done with that I walked back into the bedroom to moisturize myself and put on my outfit.

I sprayed some perfume that Alejandro got me for my birthday last year. It smells so divine it just smells like cake to me I don't know but I love it.

I grabbed my phone and started to take pictures of myself because I was just that girl. The time was now 11:30 so I started to make my way to the garage.

I got into my car and pressed the button at the top of my car to open the garage. Once I made it out I closed it behind me.

I started to drive to the restaurant where my sister was waiting for me. The place wasn't that far from my house so I got there pretty quickly.

Once I parked my automobile I began to walk toward the door and a guy left it open for me to come in. I told him thank you and walked to the host.

"Hey I'm meeting someone here under the name of Simone Anderson," I said sweetly.

"Oh yes she's right this way follow me," she said very kindly. She walked me over to her and I sat down smiling and trying not to cry.

" your server will be with you guys momentarily," the host said. We nodded our heads in agreement and she walked back to the front of the restaurant.

"Omg Mari look at you you haven't changed a bit I've missed you so much," Simone said crying. We got up and hugged each other thank god I didn't start crying because one of us had to be strong.