Part 26 - FUN SURPRISES

"Anna!"

"What!"

"Can you teach me to play tennis?"

"Why?"

"Because It will be fun!"

"Okay...when?"

"Soon, we can go to like go to a public court"

"Yeah okay. I'll just get ready"

-

After grabbing my 2 racquets, 2 tin of balls and my water bottle from the back seat of Kimi's car we made our way to the entrance of the club.

We ran into a few young fans on the way to our court, taking photos with either Kimi or me. Or both of us.

Unlucky for us, I had unknowingly booked the front court. It was well in view of anyone walking to the club house or around the back courts. It wasn't to bad for me but for Kimi, it was going to be funny.

-

"I need water!"

"You've barely done anything Kimi"

After he took his what seemed like forever water break he came back on the court to were I was stood waiting for him.

"Okay what next?"

"I don't know your the tennis player, what do I need to play?"

"Everything"

"Eh what the thing called-eh oh forehand?"

"Yeah you want to see if you can do that?"

After somewhat teaching Kimi how to hold a racquet. I started to feed the balls to his forehand, and he failed miserably. Framing a ball so bad it almost hit me in the head and I was standing at the far side of the service box. We immediately burst into laughter.

"Yeah there you go!"

"Did I do it!?"

"Sure. I mean its not perfect but its good!"

"I'll take it!"

I tried to feed him some backhands but after hitting like two of them he quit saying hitting a backhand was too hard. So we moved onto serves. He got them over, not...good but they went over! He skipped volleys because he's seen people play doubles before and he said it looked scary.

"I'm done!" He said in a demanding voice

"Alright you go and sit on you ass I'm going to do some serves"

I gathered the balls that were scattered around the fencing and put them into a pile.

After warming up on the first few I started hitting into them more. The pace getting harder the more I served.

I did two rounds before calling it a day. I didn't want to do much still. And when I am ready I'll call up Nick to see if I can hit with him.

-

"Can we do something?"

"Kimi we just did something!"

"Yeah okay but I'm bored!"

"Then what do you want to do?"