Part 28 - WITH YOU

<-TIME SKIP-ALMOST A MONTH LATER->

I had just arrived in London. The past few weeks I spent in Monaco training with a hitting partner, and not doing any lead up tournaments. Jake and Nick had been in London before me, playing the Queens tournament.

Arthur and Kimi had gone to Spain for a race last week but would be in the UK for Silverstone this week. They had both been begging me to go with them to their races which eventually I gave in. I was just hoping I would not be playing on that day.

Wimbledon was set to start in 5 days, with all the qualifying going on it was already hectic around the grounds. Wimbledon has got to be my favourite grand slam. It's always been. I always used to dream about coming here to play and here I am!

Later tonight I was going out with Coco in the day I'm going for lunch to catch up again as we never get the chance. Yes we both play tennis, yes we are usually at the same tournaments, can we find time at those tournaments, no..So being here with nothing to do but the actionable practices I had more time to spend with friends. And Nick..

"Anna!" A voice came from the other side of the front door.

My brothers and I decided to stay at a small villa about 15 minutes away from the Wimbledon grounds. It was a two story house with 4 bedrooms and a backyard with a well sized pool. It was a very private place, surrounded by mostly bush and not many houses but 2 other villa's . We were going to stay here even after Wimi finished as well. We thought it was a good idea to have a house like feeling this week. Nick and Costeen had a room, Jake had his and I had my own room, and I was probably going to share with Kimi. Meaning Arthur would get his own as well. The two racing boys had decided to share the villa with us for the time we were going to be there. It wasn't to far from the track as well so it was easy for them. I had asked Coco if she wanted to stay but she said that she would've felt like she was intruding and also that her boyfriend was a weirdo and didn't want us to deal with him, thats the reason why Arthur and Kimi are here now. Also Ive met her boyfriend before and he's such a sweet soul, I think Coco just likes to shit talk him (as a joke obvi).

"Alright Im coming! Jeez"

I opened the door to a cheerful Coco.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"I actually didn't book lunch..but we are going to a park!"

"okay thats fine"

Once we arrived to the park,we sat under a tree chatting.

The weather was chilly, not surprising its England, the weather is always like this right?

"So hows this boyfriend of yours?"

I immediately blushed at the thought that Kimi is now my boyfriend.

"We're good. Im happy" I turned to Coco smiling

"Ugh thats so adorable"

"You literally have a boyfriend"

"Thats besides the point. Don't you guys share like totally different carrier paths. How did you guys even click?"

"Opposites attract right?"

"Hmm true, so are you going to his race?"

"Yeah him and Arthur practically begged me"

"Oh my god thats so cool. Can you ask them to get me a ticket?"

"Sure I don't think they would mind. Plus that would mean I know someone when Im there"