Part 33 - WINNING ITALIANS

I was on my way to the Silverstone Circuit to watch my F2 boys race.

I ended up not going yesterday as the schedule for this race was mid morning. Arthur had been unlucky in qualifying and in their first race. Kimi had a decent qualifying and good first race, the others boys such as Paul and Ollie also had decent qualifying results.

Moving onto tennis, Jannik Sinner had beaten Novak Djokovic in 4 sets yesterday meaning Nick was up against Jannik in the final. I know Nick's my brother but the temptation to cheer on Jannik was extremely high. I dont know why I wanted him to win over my own brother, well of cause I want my brother to win but something about Jannik winning just draws me in so much more.

But I'll never tell that to anyone.
And I'll obviously be cheering for Nick...

"We have arrived miss" My Uber driver spoke.

"Thank you" I quickly gave him some cash before exiting the vehicle.

I actually had no idea where I was and how I was supposed to get in. I really should have came here with Arthur or Kimi.

The reason I didn't was because they had to be here around 9, which was almost two hours ago and there was no way I was going to wake up before 9 on a day were I could arrive later.

I scanned my pass to get through the entrance, from there I was now lost. So many building, so many people, workers, family members and staff.

I was to busy looking around my that I walked into something.

Looking up I saw a curly blonde in front of me.

"You good?" He spoke.

"Oh thank go its you, sorry though."

"Anna..are you lost?" A chuckle left his lips

"Maybe..okay yes I am, where do I go see the Prema or Dams garages?"

"Follow me"

"Thanks"

"Lucky for you there next to each other. Mines just further down as well, because you know you can't avoid me" Paul joked as he waved goodbye.

"Anna!"

I spun around to see who had just called my name

"Arthur!"

"You came!"

"Obviously, I wouldn't miss it! Do you think that lowly of me?"

"Of cause not!"

"What you guys talking about?" A voice behind me spoke

"Jeez Kimi" I spoke, putting a hand on my heart.

"We were talking about how lowly Arthur thinks of me" I continued.

"I do not!"

"Who's garage are you going to stay in for the race?" Kimi asked

"She can stay with you guys at Prema, its okay" Arthur replied.

"You sure?" I question back.

Arthur nodded his head smiling.

-

1 lap to go.

The current top 5 was
1 Kimi Antonelli
2 Dennis Hauger
3 Oliver Bearman
4 Arthur Leclerc
5 Paul Aron

If Kimi crosses that line it would be his first win in formula 2, in his rookie season.

"Kimi, you are a formula two race winner!" His engineer cheered over the radio.