"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1"🥀

~•AMAYA EVAN'S~•

~•AMAYA EVAN'S~•

AUTHOR POV:

The man grabbed the car's brake, causing it to abruptly stop. The person driving a car lets out a soft sigh and looks behind to see a woman in all black working on her I pad with gloves on.

"We have arrived, señora," a man said as he looked behind her and gave her a disgusting smile. However, his expression had changed to one of terror due to a sharp glare that was making holes in his soul.

He quickly turned his face forward, unable to handle those sharp eyes that screamed nothing but anger, agony, and disasters, as if they were going to eat him alive or bang his face against the front glass mirror

"How many times have I told you not to look at me?" her jaw clenched. "Is it so difficult that it is not getting through to your little brain, huh! I promise to use my own damn hands to pluck your ugly eyes if you try to look at me in that way ever again. Her hazel eyes were filled with blood, and she raised one eyebrow as she spoke.

"I am sorry, ma'am. "It will not happen again," he muttered, glancing down.

He barely flinched as she screamed at him, "Yeah definitely coz you are fired."

AUTHOR POV:

With a loud thud, she closes the car door. The sound of her heels reverberated because of the silence. She then moves her hands to take off the blazer along with her gloves she was wearing because it was cold outside, revealing a black long gown underneath.

She lets go of her cherry red hair and pulls away to gaze at a breathtaking lake that is made even more beautiful by the full moon. Her aura screamed darkness.

she might look like a fragile flower but when her petals fall they hit like bullets she is a half human and half a hurricane. A half that's living to destroy and a half that's trying to servive she wore a smile like a loaded gun she walk a fine line between beautifully macabre and uncharacteristically phychotic ..

AMAYA POV:

"You're my doll my beautiful doll

"Doll, will you make me angry again?

Stop!!

Placing the cigarette between my lips,i light it up using the zippo which I'm keeping to myself, i grip the zippo tightly and inhale the smoke deeply this is maddening, my hands tremble slightly and I'm on the verge of panic attack however, i need to fill my lungs A huge toxic puff escapes from my mouth I grabbed the small bottle from my expensive gucci handbag, i pluck a pill and shove it in my mouth

"As a person gives up on dirty garments to put on new onse. Similarly the soul accepts new material bodies to replace the old and useless onse" these words left from my mouth as i stare at the beautiful lake