"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3"🥀

••••{"DIVINE VIOLENCE }••••

"Author pov":

He cleared his throat and turned to face the direction from which the sword had come. A girl with a grey headpiece and black fencing gear materialized in his field of vision as he heard the sound of heels echoing in the quiet surroundings.

He could not see her face due to her headpiece. She positioned herself in front of him as they got closer, and he did the same, poking holes in her headdress with his glares.

He turns back to face the sword, which remains in its original position. "I could have got hurt dude," he says calmly, pointing at it. "By the way, i like the style of your requesting to play the game," he continues, looking at the sword.

"But not today, I have work to do," he says, turning to face her.

She took hold of the sword's handle and yanked it free from the wall. "Thank you," he said, and was about to move forward but stopped when he felt the point of the sword resting on his shoulder.

he rolled his eyes while poking his cheek

"Come tomorrow at 9 if you like to lose so much, I will see you here," he said, glancing over his shoulder. He started to move, but she struck his shoulder with the sword tip once more.

He shook his head angrily, reaching for his headgear and wearing it, saying, "It seems you are in the mood to lose."

                   ○•°●◇◇◇•°○•○•

She attacked him with full force, causing their two swords to collide. Their one hand was on their back, while the other was moving their swords.

She continues to attack him, intending to kill him with her hard assaults. She steps forward one by one, her sword moving quickly as he defends himself and backs away.

they were attacking each other in the same phase and switching positions, he had control of her and she had control of him, forcing her to retreat. However,

He was taken aback when she moved her sword in a circle, and he dodged all of her blows before looking at her in shock. He clenched his jaw and felt his blood boil, and he groaned beneath his headgear when he realized she was once again going to ambush him.

He moved quickly and dodged her powerful snaps as his sword crashed on her headgear, causing it to fall; her steps halted as she bent down a little due to the sudden snap; her cherry red hairs were blocking her face as she gave her head a sudden jerk.

Her hair fell on her face as a soft wind blew, causing her hair to fly slightly. She looked straight at him with her dangerously enchanting hazel eyes.Her makeup was subtle and smoky, with sharp eyes and maroon lipstick.

"Zayan pov":

I removed my headgear while staring deeply with a serious face and a slightly widened eyes at her as I'm not expecting something like this like there's something uncanny, demonic and at the same time something fascinating in her,

She was more than just attractive; she was otherworldly and slightly menacing. After four minutes of eye contact, I realized that I was staring at her like a sick person and snapped out of it.

"Ummn, I did not mean to hurt you...I-I mean, you are very good at fencing, but maybe today was not your day, but...well played," I said with a little pause and turned around ready to go..I saw from my side eye

She picked up her sword again. As soon as I realized what she was doing, my eyes widened in confusion, and she began to attack me. I dodged while making a a sound

"Whoa, what the heck?"She moved her sword on my face, causing me to move and our sword to crash again. "Do we have an old connection that I do not remember? huh"She glares at me, almost piercing my soul.

"what's your problem huh I belong to the 21st century I'll not hurt a woman but at the same time i will not be beaten for free"i said glaring her back as she pushed me hardly causes me to stumble,

"Author pov:

She threw a newspaper piece in front of him and stabbed her sword point through it, which went straight toward his shoulder. Her sword point also stabbed his shoulder, splattering a little blood. He winced in pain and let out a groan.

He threw his sword at the floor with the greatest force, causing it to shatter into pieces.

"Are you fuvkin mad, aghh, are you insane?"He grabs it and pulls it with great force, resting his hand on his shoulder. "people consider me that"a sinister smirk plastered on her face as she crossed her arms on her chest "crazy-"she shook her head "amhm AMAYA EVAN's"

"I am the lady from Evan's Enterprises that your company is going to collaborate with," his brows crashed together as he looked at her, confused.

"as like this you've written that in this article"she said while pointing at the article he grabbed it and started looking at the article.. he revert his gaze at her "this-this is nonsense "

"Huhh i know" she scoffed and straight her posture "that's why I've come to make you understand politly, next time limit your dreams to your status before you write bullshit like this because big dreams and small status always shed blood"she said in a one go and turned her heels

"What the heck, do you have any idea who i am, you witch" he shouted in anger at her back as he look her figure dissappear from his vision he clenched his jaw in his anger while fisting his hand tightly burning in anger...

_____________\\\\\________\\\

Tell me your opinion about this if you guys are liking it or not❤️