"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5"🥀

Author pov:

Author pov:

"What a pleasant surprise, I did not expect you here."A lady approached Zayan dressed in bold clothing, her face painted with dark makeup, and her hair tied in a loose bun. Only to get a sharp glare from him. At first, he tried to ignore it and keep his expressions icy.

Without glancing at her, Zayan sarcastically remarked, while sipping his wine dressed in a black suit, "I also did not expect you in our lives or i say not even i imagine you in my life."

She fake smiled and looked at the party guests from a distance, pretending to be close to his son. "At least talk to me nicely for once afterall I am your mother Zayan," she muttered.

"Let me correct you, Mrs. Roy "Stepmother" he utterd sarcastically pressing on the last word more deeply as she slowly looked up at him with anger in her eyes but could not say anything after sensing someone specific person's glare at her.

"Hey buddy," Asha said, putting her hand on his shoulder while adjusting her hair. "What happened was she saying something," Asha pointed to his stepmother figure, who was now chit-chatting with her friends before meeting his dark orbs.

"Nope, just barking like a shithead."His soft aura changes into a cold one as he spoke "ok forget it and tell how am I looking"he looked at her from top to bottom "pretty ugly as always"he smirk playfully only to get a smack on his arm

"Hahaha should I laughon it?"she stated while glaring at him as he spoke"no we all already did it when you were born"

"Shut up, idiot," she crossed her hands on her chest and sighed annoyingly.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" he asked, standing in front of her. "What are we doing, and what is this relationship?love or friendship "

She mumbled, enough for him to hear while walking to the bar counter as he followed her.

"Come on, can we talk about something else?" This elegant but dull party is boring me. Zayan shrugged his shoulders and said, being annoyed

"Yeah yeah let's talk about the weather no. Actually we should talk something intelligent like politics?"asha narrowed her eyes in teasing manner"done or you wanna act more?"He shook his head in disbelief and pulled her cheek as she whined, glaring at him.

"Huhh fine I am kidding, I found out about the article, which apparently nobody wrote."Zayan's brow furrowed when he heard this: "You heard me right, the article on Amaya, the PR company that sent it to the newspaper, has a fake address."

Amaya's face appeared in his mind as he remember how much she was burning in anger, her hazel eyes glaring at him with wrath.

"Ash ash," an old lady stomped her feet, shouting Asha's name. "yes grandma what happened"asha asked "that stupid bartender is giving me mocktail instead of cocktail"she said while placing her both hand on her waist not sensing about the presence behind asha as she peeked and find her own grandson

"Grandma i told you to not drink a drop of alcohol its not good for your health"zayan said eyeing her grandma

"It will not harm me if i drink just one glass"before zayan would say something she walk out from them while rolling her eyes. Asha laughed watching grandma's acting

"Something is not right ash neither that article or amaya"his nose flared

"Silly that article is fake not amaya, she is gold standard you know what if we or our company sign her up then,we're set"

"Set for what ash, that crazy-"he looked his surroundings and came close to her and said in a low voice"she's mad , the more we stay away from her that will be better for us"

○°•●♤♤♤●○°•☆

"I'm his father asha, its my duty to know the reason behind his pain "a man in his late 50s stand behind the asha who was standing in the balcony looking at the sky,

hearing someone's voice who she respects so much in her life she hesitates as she bowed her gaze down not having a courage to look at his eyes

"I know hervey uncle i-"he stepped ahead towards her cutting her between"this article"he moved the newspaper infront of her face saying"im sure It could be the work of rival publishing house. But no matter who the person is,

i will find him And as far as your company's finances are concerned I've an idea"

"Harvey uncle but zayan-"she hesitated as he didn't let her finish her sentence

"Asha sometimes when kids was learning how to walk so it becomes the duty of the parents to stop them falling so I'll invest your and zayan's company"hearing him she tenses a bit as she spoke"uncle, zayan won't be happy if he hears this"

"No one will tell him about this, can't this remain a secret between the two of us,this company is my son's identity,and which father would want his son to lose his identity help me so it can help zayan"

______________________

Unedited
Follow me on Instagram too😭❤️