"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2"🥀

•* ~ZAYAN ROY• ~

•* ~ZAYAN ROY• ~

"Author pov:

"So Are you ready for losing tonight"a man came infront of the person said while having a helmet in his hand. The person in front of him scoffs, a tiny smirk fixed on his face, and is dressed in a black blazer over a white shirt.

A tiny butterfly tattooed on his throat gave him the appearance of being a goddess, as well as twice as attractive as the devil, while his black jet hair covered his forehead and he slightly cracked his neck,

revealing a lovely flower tattooed there."in your dreams jayden"he spoke while playing with helmet as he can see jayden's jaw clenched..

"Don't get ahead of yourself zayan roy, it can lead you to destruction"he stated while pointing his finger at him

"I do not like hints, jayden, be straightforward or shut the fuvk up," he spat on his face while pushing his hair back and running his fingers through it.

"You mother-" he stepped forward while saying as Zayan cut him between

"DON'T FUCKIN BARK IF YOU CAN'T FUCKIN BITE" he said while giving jayden a hard push..his hard glare makes jayden shiver as he turn and lead his way to his bike while showing his middle finger to him

"Zayan pov:

Huhh fuvking bastard dared to show me his middle finger..i rolled my eyes as i know he can just bark like a dog but in real he's just a jealous scaredy worm..

I scoffed and shook my head a little and started my bike while i revived up the engine and it was ready to make a vroom sound then i shut my helmet glass and left from there at highest speed

I almost nearly dodged all the vehicles around me while driving at the speed of light focusing straight on my path, it only left 10 mints to complete the race and i have to reach at our wining point.

With that i sped up the bike and crossed the whole route in the meantime and reach near the opponent biker just then

i raised up the glass of my helmet and looked at him while showing him the middle finger and a smirk was plastered on my face..

He sped up his bike while finding me on the spot and I scoffed while i shut down the glass of my helmet and speed up the bike, i drove past him like a lightning wave while dodging him and reached the wining spot before him.

As i stopped my bike with a sudden drift everyone came running towards me while screaming and shouting with joy

and as Felix approached me, I took off my helmet.

He jumped with joy and gave me a hug, saying, "Bro, you killed it tonight. I am proud of you, my son."i rolled my eyes at his statement

"Okay, Mr. Perfect, please stop giving me looks. Also, do not forget that you promised to accompany me to fencing." He said, wrapping his hand around my neck.

"Nah, I am not in the mood. Maybe next time," I responded, running my fingers through my hair.

He pulled my hand and said, "I am not asking you, I am saying that you are coming with me now stop acting like a model and less go, Mr. Perfect." I shook my head, annoyed at my foolish best friend.

we reached to my black porsche as we sat inside the car. I started the engine in response to a roar heard in the quiet street and accelerated the car to its maximum speed.

Felix grabbed the handle for his safety and said, "Bro, calm down, we are not in a race, slow down." As I slowed the car, a chuckle left my mouth.

°•●○♤♤♤●•°

The two fencing swords crashed making a click sound as in result felix fall on the hard surface while making a yelp "ouch

"Dude you should give other people a chance to win too" he said while standing up rubbing his bum"why? you were so exited to play now enjoy buddy"

he chuckled while sliding his sword in shelf as he looked at Felix"do you wanna play more or-" Felix throw his sword on the floor while squinting his eyes as zayan was chuckling seeing his overacting..

He was also going after felix left his footsteps making a sound as his step hardened he flinched while backing up his face as a fencing sword dips in a wall infront of his face..he inhale a deep breath and exhaled as he lift his both hands in a handsup manner "woah"..

he inhale a deep breath and exhaled as he lift his both hands in a handsup manner "woah"

Follow me on instagram to❤️