chap-1

you are a slut, did you seriously thought that you are my girlfriend??’
‘ sorry but I have to reject you I can’t have a slut as a second chance mate’
‘I only love Mariam, now get the hell out off here. I have already rejected you. Don’t suck up?’
‘Nothing will happen sis, I and Alec will always be there with you…..
Noooo………………………………
I woke up in a cold sweat. As I looked out off the window I realized how the pleasant the night sky looked and I smiled as the cold yet calm and soothing breeze engulfed me.
I fell asleep again.

Next morning….

‘Ash wake up? You don’t wanna miss your first day at college? Do you?’
‘yup just a  few mins’
I quickly washed myself and started look through my wardrobe to find something to wear.

Ash’s outfit

I quickly went downstairs and sat at the dining table

I quickly went downstairs and sat at the dining table. Pops and dickhead were already sitting there and mom was busy serving them food. Soon Aria joined us in.
After finishing my breakfast I hugged mumma and went for my first day at college with Alec and Aria.
‘Thanks for dropping me bro’
‘Ooo..huh? wait did you just thanked me?’
I gave him and sis a duh look and they recovered from their shocked faces.
‘Yeah…welcome I guess’
‘Bye’
‘Bye, take care’
I guess they must have been surprised to my sudden change of behavior. Well I hope these baby steps will help me create a strong bond with my family and possibly avoid him.

___________________________________________

Ash's wolf