CHAP - 3

Morning came and I quickly changed into a denim outfit and went downstairs to have breakfast.
My outfit👇

I greeted my parents and they greeted me back

I greeted my parents and they greeted me back. I still sometimes remember the very first time I wished the good morning and how they flipped out atleast asking me 21 times if I have fever or not.

I should have done that a long time ago. But God has given me another chance and I am not gonna waste that.

Soon Alec and Aria joined us. We talked out school, work and stuff. Alec is 24 and has already found his mate. My sister in law is such a sweet heart. She is currently in New York now for work related affairs. But she will be back soon for Aria's engagement with her mate. Yup you heard me right she also has someone. Only I am left who is yet to find her mate.

Btw I am from Blue Moon pack. Alpha Mike and Luna Silphiya's youngest child. My wolf is Blair and is silver in colour. She is fierce and strong.

It's been a long time Ashy when we will meet our mate

Just hold a little longer. If a mate is truly destined to us we will surely find him.

But not him. I don't want to see you all broken again Ash.

Trust me you won't

After that I left for college. In front of the locker as we were discussing about the upcoming projects and all.

We, then went through our respective classes. We basically had every class in common except English A.

So I went quitely through my seat and sat there. Soon the teacher arrived and classes began . But suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. As I looked up to see owner of those gorgeous hands. I came across him.

Mate

Sshh...quiet

My wolf blair knew everything about my past. The very first time I opened my eyes and heard her voice, I became so emotional that I cried and told her everything