CHAP-5

There he stood in all his glory those same brown orbs that went deep through my soul and his habit of fidgeting with his hair never gets old.

Looks like history wants to traumatise me again.

Mate

Mine

( Yes I was and am and always will be yours)

He just stared at me for a good couple of seconds and then sat down since the teacher told him too. I avoided his gaze and was writing down when I felt him dangerously close to me and whispering in my ears.

We will talk after class mate

I couldn't look into his eyes because I don't want to fall for him again and cause trouble for him.

I ignored him and resumed my work

Okay Ash calm down when the class will end you will run away as quickly as possible no worries

I calmed myself

Then the bell rang and as I was just about to step out and arm quickly snaked around my waist and pulled me back.

I looked back and saw his brown orbs looking at me with affection and amusement.

I tried to free myself away from him but he didn't listen.
He grabbed me and made me sit on his lap and hugging tightly form behind

He then told the students who were by now staring at us in his alpha voice to leave and guess what they left..they fucking left.

Power of an alpha I guess

'you know you look cute when you are trying '

' haven't heard about try try but never cry'

He chuckled and nodded

'so tell me my love why are you ignoring me?

' And why wouldn't I? You just cannot grab someone and make them sit  on your lap. You don't even know me and it's damm uncomfortable idiot '

He just watched me blabber in amusement

' for the record yes we were strangers at first but now we are not and don't tell me your wolf didn't told you. You are my mate love'

I couldn't reply to that since it is true his wolf has also told him by now.

' so what if I am your mate u are still a stranger to me'

' then let's get to know each other'

I blinked back at his statement

' u are crazy!'

' crazy for you and anyways why would you call me crazy when you yourself sit there on my lap in all your glory and fighting with me '

' in my defence you forced me and still holding my waist'

He then put his face in the crook of my neck snuggling me and laughing.

' there's nothing to laugh'

' cute'

' no I am not and now move shoo shoo orelse people will think we are a couple '

' we are a couple love and you are damm cute for sure '

' hello delusional idiot ever heard of baby steps before'

' yes I have and so here is a proposition for you'

' and that is....'

' go out on a date with me so that I can show you my love for you'

' by love u mean like grabbing me and forcefully kissing me and all that '

I said now remembering my past where how the others used to treat me in the name of love.

I don't know if I have offended him or something by this statement but his eyes suddenly darkened and coming closer to me he said holding my hands softly

' Remember one thing love I may be an alpha and I may feel lust and all for staying away from my partner for too long but you can trust this stranger mate of yours that he will never ever do things without your consent even if it means taking cold shower 24/7'

He said and kissed my palms.

I was shocked at this statement but I realised he was always like this, never overstepped his boundaries .

He was always like this....my love....my Zane

I was lost in his loving eyes and soon I composed myself and said

' horny much?'

' only for you love '

' yeah fine whatever text me your location I will be there and you better make this date worth it so that I do find my time getting wasted '

' yes of course!!( He said excitedly) But I won't send you my location you send me your and I will pick you up'

'ohh..ok'

I felt a warm tingling sensation in my chest.  And no matter how much I wanted to suppress it and I couldn't. I stood up from his lap , gave him a nod and left the class.

My wolf teasing me behind
______________________________________

Sorry for putting this story on hold for so long. Actually I am a very lazy person and all I want to do is lay down in my bed like a dead body. I know this is not a good habit. And then the pressure of semester 1 exam and all.
But still.

Anyways what more motivated me to write the next chap was because of the views and one precious reader of mine voting my first chap too. Thank you so much @Demetriusspates123, for your support 🥹🥹🫶.

My updates may be irregular but I will do update and try to not send this story on hold again.

Once again thank you for giving this story your precious time.💗💕

View target - 10