Chapter six

-Evelyn POV-

Im definitely not the soft one but i think I'm making a few expections just for her. She really is curious but something about her is drawing me in. Do i want to know her? Yes.
Is that wrong? In so many ways.

I can't be very strict with her, something about her tells me she has suffered. I can just see it in her eyes. I think she's trying to change that she hasn't suffered. I want to help and i will.

As a teacher nothing more. She can't be more right?

After today on detention i really can say i was glad to talk to another person other than my cat. Yeah my cat and her name is Caney.

She's so comfortable and so soft i always am with her at home. You can say i have soft spot for animals. No one else is that special. Not even Ava. She might be someday but she's just a student and sometimes even she annoys me.

I'm suprised how well she talks back to me. No one ever tries that not even my family, because im the cold one and i dont have feelings. But i did i once did only after my wife Sophie abandoned me for other people i wasn't the same. Some part of me always wasnt very keen on social groups.

Not that i wasn't popular just when every boy would drool over i would be into their girls. Toxic much. Maybe but boys are childish and they don't think. They only think they're men they rule the world.

All of a sudden i get out of my thoughts when my phone starts to ring. It's Bella one of my friends, the only one. I always keep a close group but she has a couple of friends and we get going sometimes. But Bella has been since elementary school.

"Yes?" I say as the reply takes a moment. "Eve can i come over?" She takes a breath while asking. Either something has happened or someone has. One of these two.

"Is that even a question, you know it." I say while smiling through the phone.
"Yes im coming im there for two minutes."  She says laughing to the phone.

"No way you're already on you way. If so why didn't you idiot say so." I put my hands to my forehead leaning on the couch.

"Well what suprise would that be?" She says joking. Even though no sense. Idiot.

"Well it's not a suprise because you told me. Sometimes i wonder how are you my friendi if you're so dumb." I try to sound sad.

"Im your friend because you hate other people and you love me." I laugh and speak again.

"Who told you i love you?" I ask and she still goes on and on how im her bestfriend and i tell her.

"Yeah you are but please get on the road because you might crash I wouldn't like if you got killed by me. That's why i love you much." I joke as i try to hold my laughter.

"Asshole im a pro driver i won't im almost here. One sec." She says as she literally pulls outside of my house and the car honks. I see her from my window as she waves at me and gets closer to the door.

I open the door as i invite her in the house like she hasn't even been here before. She goes to the kitchen taking a seat. I get over to her as i start to make some coffee too.