Chapter fourteen

-Evelyn POV-

I wake up only to see myself wrapped all over her. This is wrong but why whenever she is next to me i get these feelings I can't even explain. I lied yesterday when i told her I don't like her.

I like her and even more than like i don't even want her to be anyone else's but yet this is wrong in so many ways. But i can't have her falling for someone else not when that person isn't me. Maybe i should stop the whole making out with her thing, i should distance myself from her, because even at the slightest second i can't bear having a relationship with her.

But why this feeling that i don't want to, i don't want her not for anyone else, would that make me crazy that i want her all mine. No Evelyn you don't like her.

I get to kiss her forhead as i get off the bed and to the kitchen so i can cook something. My thoughts by her being there were getting just worse.

As im cooking i dance a little a habit now, only to hear a voice behind me startling me and causing me to drop the fork. There she stands so beautiful with her hair in the morning and her dark brown eyes.

"Goodmorning!" She says as she gives me a little smile.

"Morning to you too. How was your sleep?" I say as i put the food i made to a plate for her and me.

"It was good you could say." She says looking down at her hands and i go closer to her.

"Is something wrong?" I say trying to be gentle.

"Nothing that concerns you, i think i should get home now." She says as she sits up.

"But i made you breakfast." I say trying to make her stay a little bit more.

"I never eat in the morning so don't worry about it." She says and i nod at her sentence.

"Let me drive you home then." I say to her.

"There's no need a friend is coming to get me. Please don't text me for some time." She says as she leaves the room and i feel a wave of sadness hit me. Why do i even feel like this? It's for the better but i don't want to stop texting her. Maybe I have a thing for her.

I get over to my bedroom seeing Ava put on her clothes and i lean against the doorframe and talk.

"You know im sorry for what happened yesterday, truly but what we are doing is wrong." I say as i try to get a look in her eyes.

"You aren't but if it makes you happy agree with yourself, i thought i knew different but you are one damaged person. Get over yourself." She says as she goes to leave the room and through the door not once glancing at me. I grab her arm causing her to stop.

"You don't get to tell me what i can feel but we are wrong and yet i can't stop myself from staying away from you." I tell her and she lets go of my arm still not looking and now going through the stairs.

I follow her and she says goodbye and leaves the house leaving me in here just like this. Great.

-Ava POV-

I get outside and only look once again at the house but the memories so good and yet a rush as if being thrown a knife through my heart. I wait for a little before Kayla's car is parked at the street. I get over to her and open the car door sitting inside in silence before she speaks.