Chapter seventeen

-Ava POV-

Having spent the whole afternoon together we had fun and i even got to know a little bit more of her. She even has a cat adorable. She says she's cold to people and i believe that i do but with me close she shows a different side. She is soft, more like my presence makes her protective and soft of me.

I think she is trying to be this and i appreciate it. With everything happening in my life, her in my life is the best thing that happended. First time really feeling what love is. I am falling of everything because of her.

I look at her as she talks and she looks like she could kill everyone but here she looks like she would cuddle you to bed. I laugh even at her comments nevertheless the spicy ones.

"Darling you really should stop looking at me. You're way too obsessed with my face." She says and i smile at her comment.

"Can't i be obsessed with my hot amazing teacher and girlfriend?" I say and she smirks at me.

"Your hot teacher hm?" She says leaning closer.

"Hot teacher really really hot teacher." I say and she looks at me with her eyes.

"Kiss me." She says and i stare at her.

"You want me to kiss you?" I say and she nods at my comment.

I lean closer to her and give her a kiss being her she deepens the kiss and starts putting her tongue in my mouth. Moving her hands to my neck she pulls as she makes clear of the control she has. I sigh as i feel a wave of breathness escape.

She moves lower as she goes to my neck leaving trails of kisses. Slowly sucking on them and then gently kissing them making them feel good. I look over the wall as this has me in knees. She smirks and moves over to my breasts massaging them both. Kissing me as she does it a same way.

She slowly stops as she looks at me and tells me.

"Do you trust me?" She says and as she looks deep in me.

"With everything." She smiles as she gets the answer and she looks again at me.

Taking my chin under her hold she tells me to open my mouth and i look at her doing exactly as she says. Her pupils now dilated as she takes a breath and spits in my mouth. I still look at her and she does the same.

She kisses me again and i moan at the taste of her. A part of her in me even her saliva in me. Fucking god.

"I believe you loved that. You're definitely a good girl. My good girl." She says and i gasp at her words already in love with her.

"I am your good girl. So can i kinda go home now?" I say and she smiles at me.

"You eager to leave me?" She says and i get closer to her.

"No i love you and I don't leave you just my mom you know? Plus tomorrow school again." I say as i tell her i love you. I mean im not lying but what will she say now. Oh god.

"You love me? You're so cute." She says pouting her face at me.

"Shut up." I say nudging at her arm and she laughs.

"I love you too." She says smiling at me and i blush at her comment.

"Come now let's get you home now love." She says getting up and i follow her. I get to her room as i start dressing and she goes in bathroom to get some stuff. As i finish she comes too and we leave for downstairs.

Getting at the door of the house she holds my hand all over to the car and i follow her. We get inside as she opens the door for me letting me feel comfortable. She gets inside too and we get on the road. It's not that far a 15 minute drive so i have no problem.

We start talking about different topics and she smiles as she looks at me not once making me feel ignored. I smile at her too and the thinking of her doesn't stop my mind.

Finally at my house she stops. Still not moving to go she finally speaks.

"I really appreciate you Ava and i want to be the best for you. No other for you not on my watch. You are mine." She says as she truly means it.

"I am yours Evelyn Fall. For as long as you want me im yours only. For your eyes to look, your lips to kiss me, your touch to feel, and everything going on your mind to be holded by my heart." I say and she smirks at me as she leans closer giving me a kiss.

"That's my girl. You go now I'll see you tomorrow again love." She says and i smile breaking the kiss and forming a heart with my hands. I look back and she is looking me until im at my door and she smiles lastly before leaving.

I get inside the house as no voice is heard. I get upstairs and i see my mom's room to see her sleeping peacefully. I get to my room too and get on the bed.

Everything from today from these days, i really do like Evelyn. Slowly I've fallen for her charm. Her everything and intend to stay like this. I want her to be my first and at the same time the last. She is showing me what love is. What love actually feels for once.

She is consuming everything of me and Im falling like a crazy person. It's worth it. She deserves it and i deserve her. Luck, destiny and everything I didn't believe in, Im starting to think it's possible. Now look she is even changing me. In a good way i love this and i love her.

Im luck to even have her in my life because at first i really thought nonone would even care about me this much. She is making me drown in all this happiness and i can't even think to even escape her because im addicted to her. Addicted to everything and spells she putting in me.

But it's working, if she's making spells at me I would let her do it. I am hers and she's mine. Evelyn Fall.

I smile as the last thought in my mind before sleeping is hers. And even in the morning is her. She is my drug. I believe we will do it. Everything possible when we are together.

This chapter was kinda short but i hope everyone likes everything and Im honored to have so many views and all this love from you guys. Thank you in ways I can't even express how happy i am.

Even this book is just everything and im thankful for each and everyone of you. Every little dedication goes for all of you who have supported me from day one.

To each and everyone of my followers and everyone who takes a look at just my book thankful!!!
I love you guys❤️❤️❤️❤️