Chapter sixteen

-Evelyn POV-

Warning there will be mention of SH⚠️ Im getting a little bit more into the story of her past so feel free to skip if you dont want to.

I open my eyes and as i turn to look she is hugging me in her sleep. She feels so peaceful yet so calm. Every little thing about her makes me crazy and at the same time sends me in a shock.

I love that she is her and her only. Im going to get to know her more after the day she told me about her dad. I want to get to know the real her. The one that no one else gets to see.

As i brush my fingertips on her arm she mutters on her sleep and i look over her hand to see white scars. Ones that are recovered but how did i not notice them before. I trail back to where they lead and the are just not stopping. Now im starting to get worried. She is recovering.

As i think what to do next she wakes up and looks straight at me watching and again at her arm.

"What do you think you're doing?" She says trying to hold her posture.

"I was just touching it, I didn't know you had that. I haven't noticed being on you." I say and she looks at me tears forming on her eyes.

"Why were you even touching it? Im fine you have no right snoop around things,
you aren't." She says clearly hurt by my words but i look deep at her.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way love. It's just the reason why did you feel the need to do it? If you don't want to don't say anything." I say and she sighs a little as she tries to look into me.

"I can tell you about it. It all started three years ago. I was starting my first year of highschool and everything was great. I mean not everything was, i knew I wasn't pretty because i really wasn't. I realised that when people would call me names because of my weight and sometimes it would even end badly. Sometimes the bullies wouldn't stop until i was left standing in the bathroom covered in blood and Kayla there to help me. I hated myself for being that way for being bullied even though i had top grades. For having to be anything but ugly. In a moment something switched in me i was doing SH just to take some of the pain off. I felt as if there was not a single person that would even love me. I started skipping school and just stay at home in my hole until i would get up and not eat for days. I then went to a psychiatrist and i started talking to them. My parents sent me looking at me worried about everything that was going on. It went for two more years until i transferred from that school. And over the summer i lost the weight and finally felt good about myself. Just the scars never left you know? And like that i was at a new school when soon everything would change. I wish i just left before so i could be better."
She says and i look at her gasping on her words. She's been through so much and even the death of her father and i still thought she had the perfect life.

I see her tearing after she says all that and i move over to hug her and she puts her head on my neck as she sobs. I soothe her hair as i make her face look at me.

"Every time you feel like doing that to yourself you just call me and I'll be there for you. You don't deserve what happended to you. Im sorry for everything you went through." I say and she tears up a little before she smiles at me, i smile too.

"It's not your fault, Im just glad you're here. Please don't leave me." She says and i look at her eyes not once taking my look away.

"Im right here love, for everything in every way I'll be there for you. The leaving part is not on the list for me not when i finally found you." I say and she smiles at me leaning closer to hug me and i i hug her back. Embracing in her touch that is so soft and everything about her.

We stay like for a while before i speak up and tell her.

"Do you want breakfast? I know you don't eat breakfast but can you at least make me happy." I say and she chuckles at my comment nodding.

"I would like that very much." She says and I motion her to follow me and she does we get on the stairs and then right in the kitchen. She takes a seat before staring behind me as i try to make the breakfast.

"Didn't you parents teach you it's rude to stare at someone's ass?" I say and she laughs and smile at it.

"They didn't but i sure can look at yours forever. I love your ass." She says as i smirk to myself.

"I love yours too. We eating dessert after this because clearly someone is too eager today." I say and she crosses her arms at me.

"Am not. You cook the food or maybe me distracting you will burn it." I say and chuckle at her.

"Whatever you say. Stalker." I say as i turn around again to look at the food finally putting in two plates, before i hand it to her and she smiles.

"It looks so good." She says and i look at her and she does the same.

"It's because im a wonderful chef. Eat your food love you will need the energy." I say and she looks at the food before taking a bite of it and melting at the taste. I look at her before eating a piece too. She looks at me as she eats it whole and finishes before me.

"Im so full." She smiles and i laugh at her.

"Shouldnt have eaten it that fast. As long as your stomach is happy with the food it means you loved it." I say and she nods.

"I loved the food. Thank you Eve for all of this. It means a lot to me too." She smiles and i wipe her left over food at her cheek.

"Anytime for my beautiful girl. You're very much welcomed." I smile as i get up to leave the dishes in the sink as she gets up too and hands me her plate. I put them down before i speak to her again.

"If you want i can drive you home. I don't mind." I say and she shakes her head slightly at me.

"I don't intend on leaving soon." She says and i smile as i look at her.

"That's good then should we sit down and watch something." I say and she agrees.

"I would like that." She says and we sit down on the couch making for her some space so she sits on my chest i put on the tv and massage her head as she looks at me with that glimpse in her eyes. I smile and kiss her head. We watch something about animals how they survive and we sit there watching in peace.

This is definitely what I imagined myself with. Me with her this peaceful as the feelings fade into our hearts. I think im falling for her. Maybe i am what's there not to love about her. She is perfect and in my eyes she's the kind of perfect everyone sees differently and i see her.

Finally here guys. I can't believe how amazing they are. I love everything about them. They are the cutest. Aww. Love them.
The soon will get more chapters because im not even half done with this story and want to see where i go. This is where their lovestory and challenges begin. Everything about them is just perfection.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me in everything and Im so glad to have you all. You are the best. Always know im here for everything.

If there are any suggestions to the story Ill listen to everyone and each of you opinions.
Thank you all❤️❤️❤️❤️