✧˚[ 6 - WHEN IN PARIS ]˚✧

After a cheerful get-together with colleagues and friends, which immediately felt like being back on set, Sebastian made the most of the little free time he had left the next day.

In the Metro, he got lucky. Or nobody dared to approach him. On the streets of Paris, however, it happened once or twice that people asked him politely for an autograph or a selfie. A small risk he willingly accepted, as most of them - like himself - only had eyes for the many boutiques or attractions.

If Sebastian was honest with himself, he expected and indeed hoped not get recognized as often as in New York. Constantly being on guard whenever he simply spent a few hours strolling through the city like a private citizen was exhausting.

He enjoyed an original French croissant and delicious café-au-lait in a small boulangerie for his late breakfast, a short walk through the artists' quarter of Montmartre and a spontaneous lunch with Evans, RDJ and the latter's wife before they went their separate ways again and left. Since Sebastian didn't need to be at the airport until the late evening, he wasn't in any rush.

The big yellow orb stood high up in a cloudless sky. Very slowly, it crept towards the horizon. It was already early afternoon and - regardless of the countless visitors and tourist groups - he stretched his feet under an impressive chestnut tree on an old bench and enjoyed the view.

He didn't really need much. He wasn't missing anything at that moment, had everything he wished for. He was healthy and not worrying about money. His career kept taking off. And despite the many energy-sapping slumps along with the highlights of life, he felt happy. Well, if it weren't for a certain traveling read he'd placed on the coffee table in his apartment, just to forget it after all.

Time stood still once more, Sebastian mused about the next chapter. Could it have something to do with her parents?

The story told of a young woman suddenly confronted with the mission of saving the world from falling apart all by herself. She didn't have much time left. Nobody believed her prophecy of doom. Only a handful of allies accompanied her on this adventure. An adventure to face not only the worldly demons, but above all her personal ones.

"Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow", Sebastian grumbled to himself and pulled out the small notebook.

Make it happen

Three small words on a cobalt blue background. Powerful words. They told a lot. Not just about the owner. 

It wasn't his style to snoop, but since no one in the hotel knew the woman and she seemed not to be listed as their guest, Sebastian hoped to get some clue of her name. He felt responsible and sympathetic about losing or missing something you put your heart and soul into. It became clear to him pretty quickly when he noticed the cluttered, chaotic-looking checkered pages.

It wasn't the quantity of thoughts and notes that struck him, but rather the enthusiastic sweep of the sometimes unreadable lines or the partly pressed-through paper under the frantic strokes. There was far more passion or despair in them than in the words themselves.

He turned the pages once more and smiled as he skimmed over the brief CV of a corrupt, rather grim prison guard.

You probably better shouldn't mess with her.

When checking out, he would leave it at the reception desk. The chances were higher that this varied, fascinating piece of reading would find its way back to its rightful owner.

Sebastian thought of Finia Soelm. How likely could it be he was looking for her and just now, when hopes were long gone, someone who obviously liked telling stories as well bumped into him out of nowhere? Maybe a wink from universe to keep searching, no matter how impossible it might be at this point.