CH:5-London here I come

Aditi's Pov

"Ugh do you guys really need to leave already?!, can't you both stay a bit longer?!", l asked Suhani and Ashita sulking like a baby.

"I wish but l really need to get back to work there's a lot piled up sorry next time for sure we will stay together for much more longer", said Suhani with a hint of sadness.

"Same l really need to get back too but hey! We can meet on weekends right, whenever we both get the time we can hangout, now don't be sad", Ashita said.

Well l also need to take care of a few things but ughhh l am gonna miss them so much, it was so fun spending time with them after such a long time.

"Yes of course you both, ughhh but l am gonna miss you guys do much but thank you so much for coming to celebrate my success and also thank you for this much needed break from the chaotic mess (my life) love you both!!", l said hugging them tightly.

"We love you too" , they both said while hugging me back.

"Let's go now before l miss my flight!!", Suhani said.

"I wish u do", l said winking at her to which l received a smack on my head.

I drove Suhani to the airport and on the way back l dropped Ashita at her home in my Mercedes-Maybach 

I was on my way back when l decided to go to the hospital first before heading home. 

I reached the hospital in around half an hour and went inside for a quick routine round and everything seemed fine so I decided to head back home. My phone has been ringing with notifications continuously and I have been ignoring it as first I was driving and then I was in the hospital but ughh now it's getting annoying.

I think l should pull over and check it once, or maybe nah just leave it l am in no mood to stop right now. 

"ting" another one ughhh fuck it, I am stopping.

I pulled over and checked it to find that unknown number texting again, earlier there was just a hi text and ignored it as there was neither a profile picture nor there was some name, l tired checking on truecaller as well but there too was a fake name I'd.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The texts-

"Hey baby girl"

"I see you are ignoring my texts....hmm that's not good"

"Remember me?"

"How would you?"

"But I must say you were looking hot in that black satin dress.....it was becoming too hard for me to resist you but don't worry my love soon you will be mine and no one will be able to save you from me, I will hunt down everyone if that means I can have you!"

"See you soon my love"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ah looks like someone is trying to send me fake threats again, hush I wonder when people will be grow up anyways I have a lot of work so I should just head back home and maa is looking for another alliance for my marriage already cause I asked her to. 

"Finally you are here, now go what are you waiting for?? Should I call a priest and ask him to find an auspicious occasion for you to go and get ready?" my mom said in her usual taunting tone, classic Indian mom's.

"I am going mom, you need not trouble the priest", I said rolling my eyes.

I ran to my room hoped into the shower and took a quick bath, came out did my hair and makeup and tadaaa I was ready in no time today. 

Maybe in Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें