thoughts (5/1)

This chapter is late for an unnecessary amount of time
_______________________________________________________

The whole world was in unrest, the great nation of Tempest had been almost destroyed, leaving many nations to wonder if it was time for tempest to be unnamed as the strongest, considering the state it's in.

But other nations such as the Sorcerer's Dynasty of Sarion, Eurazania, Harpy Nation, City of the Forgotten Dragon Jistav, Frost Palace, Siltrosso, Ingracia, Farmus were not so foolish to think that tempest had lost its position and power over the world.

Veldora POV:

At first I thought that my daughter must have seen it wrong, but after seeing him for myself again. I felt as if I were about to rage out of control but I managed to keep my cool, it was hard fighting against him as it was obvious that he was holding back but I didn't let it get to me as we fought azathoth. Chloe and Hinata were more in raged as they won't even holding back, but velzard had already made a barrier to lessen the burden on others and the impac on tempest. But I could tell that it won't hold much longer, but the it's wasn't over yet as milim had want in to her full on rage mode. Velzard was having a hard time resisting her as her clothes had been cut in various places around her body. Her barrei had already broken by this time as milim wasn't the only one releasing her aura everyone here was releasing their auras even me. But as I wondered how we would stop milim something unexpected happened.. my second shock of the day happened as Michael appeared in front of us before we could talk to him my third shock happened at the same time and this one was a welcomed one.. someone who I thought I would not see again like my elder brother, appeared as well leaving everyone here unable to do anything really, since we've been discontinued from his soul. We all felt his aura for what it is...

Hinata POV:

..... first finding out that azathoth has returned was an unexpected circumstances but I have been ready for it since it happened all those years ago. I knew that he wasn't died, his level of power told me otherwise. And now here I was fighting him again with my gaze locked in on his, I was ready for a fight as our blades moved through each other's. His swordsmanship was that of rimuru's, although not the same it was work in a less complex way. But even if it's not as great his power was something to not laugh about considering that he was holding back. It could be that this is the level of swordsmanship that he uses in this level of power?. Which makes me wonder if he goes all out his swordsmanship will go up as well. But one thing that I learnt while fighting him all those years ago was to not stay close to him.

His body was eating or rather it was devouring the magicules in our bodies, as we got closer to him, our magicules want down. Weaking us in the process while inturn strengthing him. And with everyone here, he was bound to get stronger the more we attacked. Our ultimate skills didn't seem to work when we get close to him leaving most of us to use moves that didn't need our skills to work. All in all this is a losing battle but we didn't give up as both me and Chloe got ready to make an attack on him, but something rather unusual happened..milim want into her rage mode.. it was like she wasn't in control of herself. Moving near the speed of light firing herself at him, everyone else just stopped finding it hard to get involved with the two... but something happened..in the middle of their fight two other individuals appeared right next to veldora.. and I was.. crying?.. unknowingly I started crying as my body gave out leading me to fall on the ground along with Chloe. She was the same as me right now unable to move nor talk, our bodies were to shocked, overjoyed, to do anything with my eyes gazing at him, I take a moment to star at Chloe who was saying something but I couldn't really hear what she was saying... with not much left I.... smiled hoping this wasn't a dream..

Velzard POV:

Holding this barrier is hard. And If I had to say, holding the one against guy and milim was easy compared to this not even minutes into this and it's already at it's limits.

Gazing around the forest or battlefield whatever you would call it right now, everything was dead.. not just as in they trees have been destroyed or anything but rather the life around here is gone the magicules are gone.. so I guess Hinata was right when she said that he can eat or devour our magicules leaving us with nothing.. and add to the fact that our ultimate skills don't really work around him. Everything we do just ends up in failure. But I didn't have time to get my head straight as milim want out of control again, her aura destroying the barrier in the process.

Milim fighting against azathoth was simply put a nightmare, not only were there attacks destroying lover worlds even from here And all that is but an inaccessible small point in the multiverse, with there existing higher multiverses, with completely different laws that are beyond comprehension, ones that will drive into insanity, for anyone who tries to understand them.

But in the end, even these multiverses, are just a nonexistent and unreal point in the omniverse, and it goes the same way to the beyond and above that., it was hard to believe that azathoth wasn't going all out yet just as milim has done. Which makes me wonder how truly powerful is he.

And while I was wondering how we will make it out of here and talking to veldora about it who was surprisingly clam, two individuals appeared again. as we got ready for another fight, the two who showed up won't expected both of them should have been dead they're souls destroyed but here they are standing one being Michael and the other.... I just hope my mind isn't playing games with me..

3th POV:

The one who has been thought to have dead stood as Michael and azathoth bowed keening down in front of him, it wasn't them along even the laws of the world bowed down, his aura flowing peacefully yet chaotic, as the sun rises shining bright while as it showed him holding milim Nava in his arms like a princess that she was.

" This is tempest..." His gaze staring at the surroundings, taking it all in as he lands down with milim resting in his arms " to think it would change this much, but that should have been expected seeing as years have passed since I last saw it.."turning his focus to the people there " Chloe, Hinata, velzard, velgrynd, Draguel , Dino, veldora, Rudra.." his voice fulled with emotions he said their names

" I-is..it..r-eally.. you.. rimuru.."the first to speak was Chloe as she got up running towards him.

"Yes.. it's me Chloe I'm back" putting milim in Michael hands to take care of her. He turned around again removing his marks relieving his deep golden eyes, eyes that could see though everythingness and nothingness. Veldora seeing this just smiled knowing full well that his beloved reading (manga) will continue once again after years of waiting

"My brother has returned to us kufufufu!" As Chloe was about to hug rimuru a voice said loudly as it was shown to be veldora, who tried going to Rimuru but was stopped by Chloe who had dead eyes staring him down to hell. Without any more words needed he Simply walked away as far as possible from her, seeing that rimuru just sighed as he hugged her tightly from behind, disappearing with her and reappearing next to Hinata who was still on the ground "I'm sorry you two... for leaving you alone like that for so long an-"unable to finish his sentence Hinata put her finger on his mouth stopping him for say any more

"You should just shut up already and pick me up already and you don't have to worry about that.. you are here right now right just promise you won't leave like that again " Hinata said with Chloe finishing it" you heard her right. Just stay with us and don't leave us again okay " feeling the emotions from the two and that of everyone else here rimuru just stayed quiet " I promise "

Dino:" can I finally rest now.."

Draguel:" you have been working for years now since he left.. for once you can rest easy dino no one will wake you up"

Dino:"Thankyou"

Rudra:"where is that red head demon when you need him!!"

Velgrynd:" being bored I'm sure "