The Jura Tempest Founder (5/3)

3th POV:

After rimuru had announced that he was the founder and king of the Jura tempest empire. The people still didn't believe him, and rimuru seeing that. He didn't Force them, but the news of it was like a raging  Fire going around the world in a few hours everyone had already heard of his return. But just like the people of tempest most didn't believe.

The Heavenly empire of the western union was the first to hear of it, most of them didn't take it seriously considering that nobody knew of this rimuru tempest, aside from the Queen who is currently on her way to tempest nation after finding out about it.

Nozomi POV:

After finding out that someone who openly call themselves by the that name. I just had to meet him, it's not that it's me who wants to see him but her. I don't know why but her soul is reacting to his name. I'm sure I'll get my answers when I get there.

3th POV:"

In the eastern empire no one thought much of it, the same goes for the rest of the world in all the years that he was gone. His nation along with the rest of the world had forgotten about him, about all that he had done for the world to be were it is now.

In Tempest the people mostly didn't believe him. With the twelve guardian lords in a state of sleep, waiting for their master to awaken them, with only 2 of them staying awake namely Diablo who is in the underworld and adalman who did not want to sleep like the rest.

Rimuru POV:"

I haven't thought about it before but I haven't seen shion and the rest. I should probably ask

" Hey, veldora where are my twelve guardian lords?" I was in a room opened for me to stay in. With veldora sitting next to me, the others left a while ago but all of them were keeping an eye on me. Milim was sleeping on my bed with Michael making tea for himself and azathoth read manga given to him by veldora.

" Well most of them were in a state of sleep waiting for you to wake them up once you returned. With only Diablo and adalman staying awake "

" I see, were are there right now?. "

" They are all in one place. In the Tempest church "

After our small conversation, I along with everyone else want to the tempest church. I had to wake milim up since I didn't really feel like leaving her alone

We walked through the streets of Tempest with the people bowing to veldora and milim and calling out to them. I didn't feel much.. considering that my people are mostly dead with them being veldora's people or her daughter. Who I still haven't talked to yet, but after a few minutes of walking, someone who I was waiting for final came..

" Lord rimuru... it's truly beautiful to have you with us once more my lord, it is I Diablo your loyal follower. I have been waiting patiently for your return my lord" he had appeared right in front of me, bowing down while the people just watched as one of the most important person in tempest go down on his knees. This was the first time since I had disappeared he had done it

" Is sir Diablo actually on his knees right now!?"

"This is the first.."

"But why would he do that to that nobody and not our lord veldora!?"

"Do you guys think, what he said was true?"

" You mean about him being the founder?"

"Yeah, what if it's true "

" I will never follow someone who came out of nowhere, who did nothing for this nation!!"

"Clam down, I'm not saying that he is the founder."

" Good, then let's get going guys "

"Yeah " saying that they left

" Those useless-" Diablo was ready to kill them but I managed to stop him in time

"Clam down now Diablo, I just got back here so let's not force on that right now okay"

"Yes my lord"

" Good, now then I need you to go get adalman and wait for us at the tempest church "

"Yes my lord rimuru "with that Diablo disappeared

"Hey.. bestie I want something to eat "milim said laying on my back. As I was giving her a pig back. With the others behind me

"Yeah sure, why not" with that I had fun with milim who had grown up but her personality was still the same down there

And after a while we finally want to the church were we found Diablo and adalman waiting by the doorway, they were people inside paying to God knows who.

"Rimuru sama! It comes with great pleasure to have you back with us!!" Adalman Came the moment he saw me, not gonna lie I missed those two. Most people would think that I'm crazy but who cares

"It's good to see you too adalman, but we can talk later okay. Right now we have to wake up the others" after that we all entered the church as everyone stopped they're payer

"What's going on here!?, can't you people see that we are in a middle of a payer!!-"before he could continue veldora came in

"You, stop for a minute."after that most of them got worried at angering veldora

"Where are they? "

"Just below use rimuru"

"Alright then, you know what to do Ciel"with that my eyes turned blood eye as my aura started flowing out Chaotic as everyone falls to the ground leaving only milim who was on my back. As Ten different coffins started coming up below the surface of the church.

3th POV:

Deep within the void, was a palace. It was in a place where the past present and future were no more. Were space and time does not exist.

"FINALLY, THE SEAL IS GETTING WEAKER AND WEAKER. THIS COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING...THAT VELDANAVA IS NO MORE, AND OUR TIME TO ATTACK IS GETTING CLOSER! UHUHAHAHAH!! THEY'S NOTHING TO GET IN MY WAT NOW! DO YOU HEAR ME VELDANAVA NOBODY!! THIS IS MY WIN..YOU GET THE ARMY READY, WE WILL move until every light of hope has been destroyed.."

"YES LORD Azazel!"