Chapter 5: Harry's who now?

Francesca

I was staring at Pansy as she settled in front of me. She was nice I liked her. "Well, what you looking at?" She rudely said. For a person who was here for help she was quite arrogant. "Well, first of all let's start of with a magic word." I mischievously said. She raised her eyebrow not sure if she should. "It's chanted as 'please' " I said. At first she just looked at me and then she started laughing. Really hard. I didn't know what I said was funny so, I kept my hard gaze on her. After a few minutes she composed herself and said, "Oh you don't mean that do you?" She said her laughter was still bubbling. "I mean each word I say from now on wards. As class begins this my dear is my first lesson to you say, please let's start class " she looked at me like I had gone mad. "That ain't happening. I don't do sweet talk." She said. I rolled my eyes. It was totally a lie because last Sunday I saw her clearly flirting with James Henderson, a guy in my potion class. "You flirt right?" I said making her eyes go wide. "I am so not flirting with you. No can't do missy sorry. I also have rules when it comes to flirting. And of them is no sexual intercourse with your teacher." She ranted making me slam my hand on my head. "Idiot I'm not saying flirt with me. I'm saying if you can be gentle with them you surely can be gentle to your teacher by saying in a professional way that please start the class." I said. "that's it I quit. " She said as she took her belongings and left the empty class we were currently sitting in.

Pansy had asked help in herbology a week ago and I had though I'll lend her my gracious help but unfortunately she doesn't need any so I  packed my things and left for the common room.

As I was on my way I saw Granger on the way. She was reading a thick book as usual. Sometimes I think she stores all the information in her gorgeous bushy hair. "Hey! Granger how's classes and studies." She looked up and looked at me and smile. "Wonderful." She replied as she walked ahead.
One day that girl is going to be found dead surrounded by books.

______________________________________

"So.... what's up?" I asked Parvati as I settled in her dorm. "Nothing special well except that I find a Gryffindor cute." She mumbled the last part making my head shot up and I look at her. "Oh....it won't be Neville by any chance ?" As they study a lot together. And I'm not even exaggerating. "What no! I don't see him romantically he's like a brother." She said disgusting. "Sorry my bad." I said as I laughed.

"So, who's is it?" I asked.
"Well, let me figure out my feelings then let me tell you." She said as she looked through her magazine that she bought from her house.

"Okay but I'm here okay." I said. She hummed. Then I walked up to her window to look outside. "You can open it." Parvati said. "Thanks." I said.

I opened it and enjoyed the wind. Sitting by the window I remember the time when I had first seen Draco paint.

"Sleep well." Said Annie making me laugh silently as I walked up my bed room. I placed my coffee on the side table. I walked around the room. I wasn't big but it was just as I had left it. I loved visiting Annie. Annie always made me feel a breath of fresh air.
I walked up the window and opened it. I looked outside to find a quite neighborhood. I smiled. It had a been a time since I came here.
I spotted the guy I had meet earlier. He was cute. He helped me get here. "Hey! Hey! Draco....right?" I shouted. He looked up horrified. He was painting. Not sure what but it seemed like a scenery. He motioned me to stay silent. Then he crossed the street reached Annie's house and climbed up the drain pipe and then he was in front of me. "Quite! Everyone including my mum is asleep you are disturbing them." He said as he sat in sill of the window. "Sorry I didn't though it through....so you live here?" I asked and then winced. Who the hell asks such a dumb question. "Yes.... how do you know Annie?" He asked. "She's my grandma." I told him. He nodded. "So you paint?" I asked. "Yeah. It's relaxing." He replied. I noticed how he kept his answers clipped but enough to understand. "Can you paint me?" I asked. "I don't know. No offense but your a walking disaster. And I don't paint people I am not that skilled yet." He replied. I laughed at his response. No one had ever said something this true straight to my face. Suddenly his hands were on my mouth. "Quiet!! You're laughing too loud you may wake up Annie.  She's a light sleeper." He hissed at me but I didn't mind. "How do you know that?" I asked as I removed his hands from my mouth. "She once lived with us." He replied. The he noticed our hands, that I had held. He blushed. "Um.....I need to go....hope you like it here......"  "Francesca." I replied to him. He pulled his hand back and left just the way he came.

_____________________________________

"Are you listening to me?" Parvati asked me her one eyebrow raised. "Yeah I am." I replied as I eyed the delicious meat in front of me. "I don't think so you're too invested in your food." She said grumpily. I laughed at her dramatic act as I sliced through the meat. The meat was in my mouth.......god it was heaven. "So...good." I said as I moaned. "God!! Francesca you embarrass me!! You're moaning too loud seems like you may have intercourse with the meat than a  guy." She said as she hit me with her books. I ignored her as I devoured the heavenly food.
Harry and his friends settled beside me. I looked at him. He made a face. "God! Cissy you got drool all over." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Why is everyone against my love of my life!! I feel like I'm in a teenage movie. " I said. "I know I agree with you." Red said as he settled too.
"Red, for once I may say you have taste. " I replied to him as I kept eating.
I noticed Dad looking at me. I would see him after dinner.

______________________________________

After dinner Harry insisted we took a walk. I agreed as he wanted to. So, here we were walking on the grounds of Hogwarts.

"You know daises just aren't my flowers?" I said and continued, " I prefer hyacinths. They are like garlands you know." I said
"How's Hogwarts?" He asked me. "Well, where did this question came from?" I asked him. "Nothing.....just tomorrow is hogsmeade and I wanted to know how you felt here?" He asked me. "It's good. Though you suck at telling lies." I said. It was obvious how bad he was at it. "I just want this year to be you know normal......but it doesn't feel...... normal." He said as he looked anywhere but me.
"Because of the dementors accident?" I asked. "Yeah....and the Sirius one too." He replied. "I learned he was my father's one of the best friends." He told me as he stopped walking.
I stopped walking too as I looked at him. "You know Harry life is unfair. You think everything is fine but it's not. So don't try too hard to make thing normal just enjoy and if you need help. Remember me. I'll be there. Besides normal is plain boring be unique like you are. And let me clarify your not unique because you have a scar or you didn't get killed by Voldemort. Your unique because you care and understand. Because you don't pretend unlike other people. You are you and I love you for that. Sure as friend." Saying this I hugged him. He hugged me back as he rested his head on my shoulder. "You oaf!! When did you grow huh?! Your heavy!!" I said as I pushed him off me and he laughed and started chasing me. I was running away when I bumped into someone.

My luck.
It was my father.
"Now what are you up to?" He asked me while checking if I was fine. "Nothing much just me and Harry chatting." I replied. Harry caught up with me and his eyes widen upon seeing my father.
"Profe-rsor" he stuttered while he talked. "Harry. " My dad said.
"If you don't mind I need to borrow my daughter form you." "No worries sir she is your anyway. Goodnight." He left.
"So, what is it?" I asked as I walked with him to his office.
"You talked with Sirius?" He asked me. I went stiff hearing this. "What?" I pretended to be shocked. Which I partly was.

"Don't play dumb. I talked to Sirius last night." He said making me looked at him in shock. "There something I want to tell you before I tell you this." He said and continued, "Sirius' is Harry's godfather."

Harry's who now?!!

Sorry for the wait
I won't post for a month as my exams are starting
Happy Eid.