EPIGRAPH

Suddenly waking up from his peaceful sleep, he found himself in another freaking world, which was far from his ideal. This happened just as he had finally achieved his long-awaited dream!

How infuriating! That fucking God of Death! That wretched being was once again meddling with his life! Why couldn't he catch a break?

He had worked tirelessly for five years to achieve his dream in this world, only to have it snatched away by these despicable bastards!

His sister, Athanasia de Alger Obelia, was the primary reason why his carefree life had abandoned him. She was an adorable yet trouble-prone magnet!

As for his father, the tyrant emperor, he could no longer mind his own business! Initially, he had ignored him, but now he was engaging in conversations with him! What mistake had he made?!

This despicable perverted old man, Lucas, caught his interest and kept clinging to him! He didn't do anything remotely interesting! He just kept touching him... Anghh!....Ahhhh! Ah!...Mmm... Screw you, Lucas!

Your once gentle puppy, Ijekiel Alpheus, has turned into a sadistic individual! He has become corrupted! His personality is a far cry from what it used to be... Ahhh... It hurts!... Bastard, don't just stand there, help me!

An unknown character, whom he doesn't even know, suddenly becomes obsessed with him! Hey... You crazy bastard... Don't touch me!

An unknown extra keeps hugging his waist! This audacious vampire has no fear! He doesn't even tremble in front of the emperor! He leaves hickeys on his nape and neck!

His psychopathic uncle almost grapes him! Help him smack this bastard's head!

An unknown god keeps pestering him to go out with him!

Some fucking individuals that he didn't know, He kept meeting them!! Suddenly popping out of nowhere!!

"I'm so tired... How can I achieve my slacker life?!"