CHAPTER 3: The Tyrant Emperor

Claude de Alger Obelia, the Tyrant Emperor, the heartless dirtbag, and the stunningly handsome single father.

✧༺♥༻✧

He had lived a life filled with boredom, where each day, month, and year blended into the same monotonous darkness. His world was devoid of color, existing only in shades of black and white.

In his isolated existence, he had resigned himself to a silent existence, unmotivated to seek a solution for his colorless world.

There was a time when his world was adorned with golden glittering dust, illuminated by bright amber eyes, and the nights were filled with the serene tranquility of woodland beauty.

He is known for his cold, heartless, indifferent, arrogant, and unreasonable nature. His frozen heart seemed impenetrable, with no one capable of melting it. However, there was someone who had once melted his heart long ago, only to ultimately shatter it. She had the audacity to destroy what was left of his once-thawed heart. That fucking wench!

There was one thing he wished for in his life:
'not to be betrayed'. His childhood had been filled with sadness, betrayal, agony, and despair.

The world is unfair, but he didn't need to have a genuine smile again. Why would he? To mock himself?

That fucking wench! He would make sure to forget about her and bury her deep within his heart.

✧༺♥༻✧

But then, a filthy bug appeared before his eyes. That girl reminded him of that wench. His anger began to rise, but then abruptly stopped. That woman is mocking him, naming her child— Athanasia.

This feeling...

He had the urge to kill the girl, as her mother haunted him. That woman should have lived with her limbs ripped off if she had survived.

But he didn't kill her. The girl proved to be amusing, so he invited her for tea to alleviate his boredom.

Surprisingly, a red-haired boy appeared before him, not bothering to look at him like the girl did.

The boy's presence seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before. He couldn't clearly see the boy's face, as the boy kept his gaze down, avoiding eye contact.

It piqued his interest.

✧༺♥༻✧

After hearing Felix's explanation, Claude indifferently looked at the ceiling. This is the first time he felt an emotion again. That's why he took the girl with him.

The daughter of the wretched wench had left. He fed her sweets and desserts because she was somewhat interesting to watch, but she wasn't entirely entertaining. His true interest lay with the boy, who acted as if they didn't exist.

Amused??

Interested??

Suddenly enthralled??

or Intrigued??

Whatever you called it, he felt it now. A sudden force had entered his mind, and he didn't mind it.

He couldn't stop thinking about him. He is curious about the red-haired boy. Recently, he hadn't felt anything, as it was supposed to be. But fortunately, he felt intrigued by the boy who showed him disrespect and didn't even bother to look at him.